You can't take her!!

('This while taking a break thing threw me off my schedule.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

The titans tried their best to fight but were all beaten in seconds as they were tied up in Wonder Woman's lasso.

Batman- "don't make this harder than it is. Tell us where is (Y/n)?"

Robin- "we already told you, we don't know! He left a day ago and never came back. Why do you care?"

Batman- "his child."

Robin- "Moriah? What about her?"

Batman sighs.

Batman- "a while back, object crash landed in Texas. Later on we found out that said object was a capsule caring a Krytronian baby."

Robin- "what does tha-.....no.....no you're saying that she was-"

Batman- "yes, Moriah is Kryptonian."

Rachel- "...how did you find out?...."

The other three looked to Rachel wide eyed as the Justice League members did the same.

Batman- "you knew?"

Rachel- "yes...I knew since before he moved in here..."

Wonder Woman- "why didn't you say anything to us?! Do you know how dangerous it is to keep a child like that powerful!?"

Rachel- "he's dying because of the drug, not the child!!"

Wonder Woman- "our point still stands!"

Batman- "we need to know where he is!"

Rachel- "we already told you, we don't know!!"

Batman was about today something but he was stopped by Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman- "they are wrapped in my lasso. They physically can't lie because it forces them to tell the truth."

He sigh again.

Batman- "I guess we have to search through jump city. Split up so we can cover more ground."

Flash- "no need, I'll be back in a flash."

He zipped out of the room. Back in the main HQ, Superman was contained in a cell that would release rays of Kryptonite for insurance that he wouldn't meddle in the affairs of the other members. He was hyperventilating while trying his best to stand up, but being that the kryptonite had been abundant in stock he wasn't leaving anytime soon. He fell to the ground for the 100th time as the kryptonite has been exposed again.

Superman- "damn...I'm sorry (Y/n)..."

Back in hell, Joan had found out that there was a severe lack of demons. She thought that if she managed to go back to hell that the demons would pretty much swarm her in less than a second... But that didn't seem to be the case. Do you lack of attacking would've made her happy if it wasn't so off putting.

Joan- "what's going on here?"

Flapping wings could be heard in the distance and they slowly got closer. Soon, a man with Black hair and black wings flew right in front of her giving her a menacing stare.

Joan's POV

Joan- "Gabriel! How nice to see you've got your wings back. How are you?"

Gabriel- "what are you doing here Constantine?"