Down hill from here

('.....Eh.......')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "ARRRRGHH!"

I woke up feeling my whole body aching.

Rachel- "(Y/N)!!"

(Y/n)- "ARRRRGGH, DAMMIT!!"

It felt like there were a thousand cacti trapped in my body. Needless to say, it hurt like all hell......and then nothing. I got up like normal before tackled by both Rachel and Starfire.

Starfire- "are you the ok?!?"

(Y/n)- "y-yeah, I think so...."

Rachel- "you scared me to death!"

(Y/n)- "sorry."

I hugged them both and they returned the hug as well.

(Y/n)- "what's for breakfast?"

Starfire- "we have made the cakes made of pans for you and your child."

(Y/n)- "......huh?"

Rachel- "she means pancakes."

(Y/n)- "oh....then let's head to the kitchen."

I stood up but was then insnared in black tendrils. I looked at Rachel.

(Y/n)- "well, I didn't think you felt this way about me~"

Rachel- "N-no, it's just p-precaution."

She carried Moriah with her and she giggled while being held up in the air. We were walked out of Starfire's room and through the living room.

Both Beast boy and Cyborg got distracted looking at us that they didn't notice that their online smash tournament was still going on causing them to both get knocked off the arena and lose. They then started arguing and shouting at each other on who's fault it was.

(Y/n)- "welp, at least I have my entertainment."

I was set down on chair in the dining room as Moriah was set on my lap. I smiled and held her close.

(Y/n)- "hopefully I didn't scare you too much from my previous outburst."

She tilted her head a little. I smiled as I got a plate of pancakes and cut them to small pieces. I took a piece and put it in her mouth. She accepted it and started chewing before she reached to the plate practically begging for more.

(Y/n)- "ok ok, you can have more. Hehe, you have quite the sweet tooth don't you."

I set her on the table and she snatched the pancake on the plate and just ate away at it. I tried to hold in my laughter as the massive amour of syrup had spilt on the table. Rachel and Starfire giggled at the mess she caused.

(Y/n)- "I'll clean it up afterward if you'd like."

Rachel- "no no, it's okay. I got it covered."

Robin entered the kitchen, but he had a different aura surrounding him. He seemed cold and tormented. But I shrugged it off and asked.

(Y/n)- "yo Robin, you okay?"

Robin- ".........."

(Y/n)- "ummmm....okay. Good talk."

Short timeskip

(Y/n)- "that's another win for me. Which puts me at 10. Perfect."

Cyborg- "don't get too cocky. I might just sweep the rug from under you."