Terrorist amoung assassins

('When I made an account on this app, I only intended to make smut. I haven't done that in a while so my next couple of stories, if my account doesn't get deleted, will be pure smut....or at least try to be........I'll be honest, my next smut is just another monster girl smut......blow me.

Also I'm fine if you request stories but I have limited knowledge on a lot of anime, cartoons, or whatever the hell else so requests won't be easy to follow through with.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

The rest of the team and Constantine wake up hours later.

Beast boy- "ouch!....what happened?"

Cyborg- "I....I don't remember.....wait the box!!"

He sees that the box is now gone.

Virgil- "y'all mind helping me?"

Cyborg- "alright, hold still. This might burn a bit."

He takes out a blow torch.

Virgil- "aye, what the hell!?! You said it might burn."

Cyborg- "pussy."

Matt- "can anyone explain to me who the hell that was?"

Joan- "And more importantly, where's (Y/n)?"

They looked around and saw him no where to be found. What was found was Krypto critically wounded from the synthetic kryptonite bomb.

Beast boy- "Krypto!!"

Beast boy ran to him, a glowing green substance covering his fur. He was whining, trying his best to stay strong.

Cyborg- "we have to get back to the tower."

Matt- "wait. Why didn't he take my rings?"

Cyborg- "be happy, that's the nicest thing he's ever done."

At the tower

Robin- "what do you mean Slade took him?"

Cyborg- "exactly what it means."

Beast boy- "dudes, what do you think he's doing to him?"

Robin- "I don't really want to think about it....Raven, are you ok?"

The atmosphere started to thicken....her cloak started flowing as a shadowy black figure replaced Rachel.

Rachel- "I'LL KILL HIM!!!"

Cyborg- "Raven, slow do-"

Cyborg was flung into the air. Everyone that tried to calm her down was brought down to their knees.

Cindy- "RACHEL! PLEASE STOP!"

Rachel calmed down as tears streamed down her face.

Cindy- "we'll find him. I swear. Robin, call the other titans and the league members here."

Robin- "on it."

Cyborg- "look at taking charge."

Cindy- "desperate times."

She looks at the indigo ring, no longer wanting to wait for a supposed last resort. She puts the ring on. The indigo light shines before revealing her again.

Cyborg- "oooooh, I knew there was a reason he liked you~"

She constructed a giant fist and punched him out fo the tower.