Love crazed pt 1

('It's been a while since I've done one of these....just warning you there's gonna he lots of action before the actual thing.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Bruce and Dina have been out for a while, Which was a bit concerning. At the moment, Moriah and I are upstairs on the giant flatscreen TV that possibly rivaled the one back at the tower. Alfred came in and asked.

Alfred- "refreshments master (Y/n)?"

(Y/n)- "nah, I'm fine. Hey Alfred, how long does it usually take for them to come back?"

Alfred- " 2 to 4 hours... But now that you mention it, they've been out for 6."

(Y/n)- "well shit."

Another wack to the head was deliver to me.

Alfred- "language."

(Y/n)- "ok ok. Damn....wait wait, I take it back!"

He lowered his broom and continue to sweep the place.

(Y/n)- "shouldn't we do something about it?"

Alfred- "it's nice of you to be concerned about them, but have some faith. This isn't the first time that this has happened."

Short timeskip

Moriah fell asleep so I laid her down and continued to watch some tv. Alfred was sweeping the kitchen, I decided to ambush him. I took a staff from the dojo and I hid behind a corner, waiting for him to turn around. I crept closer and closer. I soon raised the staff above my head and then brought it down. That's when I noticed he was gone.

(Y/n)- "I just know he's right behind me."

And of course, I was right. I got tripped again and he held the end of the broom to my neck.

(Y/n)- "ok, how?!"

Alfred- "Do I really need to explain?"

I grabbed the broom and I rolled over to get it out of his hands. I worked and I got back up. Alfred looked at me with a smile and I threw the broom back to him.

Alfred- "don't say I didn't warn you."

(Y/n)- "hah, yeah right."

I jumped on the table and leap towards him with the stuff in my hand. I brought it down break but he just blocked it. I landed perfectly fine thankfully and I continue to attack him.

Alfred was being driven back, though he didn't mean much because I wasn't really getting any hits. We made it to the staircase... And that's when I saw what could've been the craziest thing ever. He jumped and managed to get to that weird fork in the staircase thing.

Alfred- "oh come now, I told you I had more than 30 years of experience. What did you expect?"

I smiled and I used the staff to push me upward. I was on the railing and I twirled the staff before holding it properly.

Alfred- "I'll nickname you Monkey. You share a very close resemblance to the monkey king... Just without the cloud or the tail."

(Y/n)- "how so?"

Alfred- "you're talented, overly confident, impatient, though you have bite to back up your bark."

(Y/n)- "I don't know if that's an honor or an insult."

Alfred- "take it as you will, now shall we continue?"

(Y/n)- "hehe, I thought you'd never ask."