Retrieval

('Bert and Ernie are gay......that's gonna be at the top of my bio.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Two best friends fighting their own battles. One who fate decide to repay for his passive life and usually gentle nature, while the other who just wants to live his life with his daughter had been constantly tormented by his own fate without a chance at ever living. Different.....but somehow they're friends.

Matthew's POV

I stood over the HIVE as I'd beaten them easily with my newfound power. I was soon approached by Brother blood, Doctor light, Cinderblock, and Killer moth. The all seemed angered at me but I stayed stoic.

Matthew- "that's as far as you'll go."

We all clashed in a giant smoke cloud.

(Y/n)'s POV

Rachel- "get Moriah, we'll protect you."

I nodded as the Justice League all attacked Lex's mech with the help of Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast boy. Robin and Rachel followed me through this place. While we ran through, a couple of human looking robots blocked out path. Rachel floats in front of us and raises her hands before shouting.

Rachel- "azarath metrion zinthos!"

The robots one by one exploded clearing out path. We soon got to an elevator.

(Y/n)- "I've watched movies and this is always awkward. We're taking the stairs."

Timeskip

Robin- "(Y/n) *huff* slow down!!"

(Y/n)- "how about you speed up!"

Robin- "how in the *huff* hell did you get so nimble?!"

(Y/n)- "what do you mean?"

Rachel teleported in front of me.

Rachel- "look down."

(Y/n)- "....is this some reverse psychology because I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to do that."

I do anyway and see that I already 10 flights above where we first were. It had only been 2 minutes since we entered.

Rachel- "what happened to you? Your stamina has increased at a substantial amount."

I put a hand on her shoulder and give her a seductive smirk. I get close to her ear and say.

(Y/n)- "that means we could go as many rounds as you'd like when we get back to the tower~"

I looked back at her and see that she was blushing up a storm. I then shook my head because of how out of character that was of me.

(Y/n)- "sorry. I don't know what came over me. Let's go."

I say before I ran up the stair again while Rachel followed close behind.

Robin- "wait!! *wheeze* for!! *huff* me!!"

(Y/n)- "oh...right."

Timeskip

(Y/n)- "you sure it's this floor?"

Rachel- "yeah. I can sense a life form though it isn't human. It could be Moriah....though someone else if there too."

Robin- "who?"

Rachel- "I don't know."

(Y/n)- "well let's just keep this on the DL and go in."

We opened the door to the ninth floor and was greeted by a group of laboratories. Each one weirder than the last. On the wall map it shows that they all circle around one giant lab that was in the center.