Just leave us alone

('Finally, I'm done with that long ass lemon chapter...now, back to real business.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking down the street, Moriah still refusing to let go of me. I was being eyeballed all over the place. Some of the people that walked by pitied me, others scorned me for what the call fornicating, and the rest, especially the milfs, checked me out seeing as how I looked like I could be ready to settle down.

Cindy's POV

Thoughts- 'hehe....look at him....the whole community loves him....even Moriah loves him....she loves him more than me....who would though....I'm pathetic....useless....I don't blame her....'

I kept my head down as we kept walking to his house. I was snapped out of thought when I heard a small sound. He snapped his fingers right in front of my face and says.

(Y/n)- "helloooo, anyone home?"

I snap out of my trance as I was suddenly brought face to face with (Y/n). He looked concerned, and so did Moriah. She reaches out to me as (Y/n) looks over to her.

(Y/n)- "well? Go on, take her."

He says handing her over to me. I smile and pick her up, she soon clung to me as well.

(Y/n)- "alright now let's get go-"

???- "well well well, if it isn't the slut and her little doggy."

We both turn around and come face to face with none other than spoiled rich boy/wannabe bad boy Robert.

(Y/n)- "ouch....my pride....wow that hurt sooooo much. The fuck do you want pricey bitch?"

Robert- "my my, so hostile. You should learn to keep your dog on a tighter leash, CC."

I didn't bother looking at him. He always did this and it always ended the same. (Y/n), though a dumbass at times, is actually pretty strong. I knew it, Robert knew it, and most of the school knew it.

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "you know what pricey boy? I'm done with you!"

I walk up to him, rolling up my sleeves and cocked a smirk.

Cindy- "(Y/n), don't."

Robert- "yes little doggy, listen to your who-"

He then turns his attention to Moriah. She holds onto Cindy tighter as she looks back at Robert.

Robert- "oh....my....god. You two actually hit it off?"

He walks up to me and nudges me.

Robert- "so how many STDs did she give you?"

I push him back and shout.

(Y/n)- "knock it OFF, YOU LIMP DICK BITCH!!"

He composes himself and glares at me. At first, he had a serious look in his eyes, but then smirk starts to form on his face.

Robert- "AIDS it is then, hehehe, have a nice short life purse doggy. Oh, and enjoy having to take care of that little mistake of yours."

He says as he walks across the street.

(Y/n)- "God, I wish I could just drain him of his fathers money."

I turn to Cindy and see that she had tears in her eyes. She tried her best to hold them back but it was obvious. I walk to her and hug her, while also hugging Moriah too.