New problems

('I downloaded Yandere simulator a couple of days ago.....and I've fallen in love with slender yandere.....help.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat on the couch holding the bridge of my nose as Moriah was giving my left arm a bone crushing hug...literally.

(Y/n)- "you mean to tell me that you shot her with a ray that ages people on purpose?"

Cyborg- "come on, (Y/n). You know you wanted to do it too."

(Y/n)- "I hell I did!"

Cyborg- "calm down, nothing happened to her."

(Y/n)- "I don't care, I don't want her to be the guinea pig of all your experiments!"

Beast boy- "(Y/n), yous overreacting."

(Y/n)- "no! I'm not, what if you had aged her to the point to where she turns to dust?!"

Moriah- "d-dust?"

Thoughts- 'shit.....I forgot she could understand us somewhat.'

I look at her.

(Y/n)- "daddy has to deal with something, wait in the kitchen and I'll warm you some leftover pancakes."

Her eyes sparkled.

Moriah- "Yay pancakes!!! Ok, I'll see you later."

She says before hugging me tighter. I felt my ribs and my vertebrae all simultaneously snap well she tried hugging me. And she let go, my body went  as limp as a corpse.

Cyborg- "are you okay?"

(Y/n)- "y-yeah....I'm fine. Just give it a minute my body will heal."

Cindy- "there's blood coming out of your nose and mouth."

(Y/n)- "yeah I'm bleeding on the inside. A couple of my ribs just punctured my heart and lungs."

My back snapped back into place which was PAINFUL.

(Y/n)- "ok...ok...I think I'm good."

Cyborg- "ok good, as I was sayi-"

(Y/n)- "I wasn't over reacting! Stop treating her like some science experiment, she's a living being."

Cyborg- "ok, point made."

(Y/n)- "oh now you get it."

Robin- "she's alive isn't she?"

(Y/n)- "don't play that card!"

Cindy- "(Y/n), please. Calm down. It was a mistake."

I took a deep breath and nodded.

Cyborg- "speaking of the machine.....there's something you should see."

(Y/n)- "what is it?"

Cyborg- "so apparently, the machine aged you about.....71 years into he future."

(Y/n)- ". . . WHAT!?!"

I ran to the machine and saw that his statement was true. I ran to the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror only to see that I had the appearance of a normal man in his 20s...

(Y/n)- "what the hell?"

The others followed me.

Robin- "you okay dude?"

(Y/n)- "y-yeah...I think so."

I turned to them but then felt something on my back. Along with a simple sound.