Survival of the horniest pt 3 (L)

('I know technically I already wrote my first lemon a couple of chapters back, I'll label this one because reasons.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel's POV

Rachel- "and that's pretty much what happened."

Wonder Woman- ".....WHAT!!"

Batman- "Diana, calm down."

Wonder Woman- "the hell I will, I'm not just gonna brush off three imbeciles who would think it would be a good idea to fuck around in my homeland. I'm doing this one alone."

Batman- "no, you won't."

Wonder Woman- "what makes you think I'll li-"

Batman- "I said you're not going alone, I'm not up for any further arguments."

She was about to say something...but Batman stood up and flared at her. She stopped herself from saying anything further.

Wonder Woman- "fine, just don't pair me with that masochist."

She says pointing at Flash with a small smile.

Flash- "does everyone have a personal vendetta to destroy my self esteem?"

Wonder Woman- "Nah, you're not good enough for that."

Batman- "Canary, go with her."

She nods and they both head to the elevator.

Rachel- "wait please...let me come with you."

Batman- "I'm sorry Rachel but-"

Robin- "Batman please...she's been worried sick."

He sighs.

Batman- "very well."

Timeskip

Wonder Woman- "you know kid, you're pretty brave. They must mean a lot to you."

Rachel- "more than you know, for one of them."

Black Canary- "well, you're pretty committed. I respect that."

Rachel- "thanks."

(Y/n)'s POV

Nyx- "I think he's had enough. The others will get pretty jealous if we hog him for too long~"

Iris- "speaking of the others~"

I lifted my head up and saw a whole line of Amazons outside the door.

Nyx- "I think its their turn this time~"

They both left while three more come in.

Thoughts- 'ah shit...'

Major timeskip 3rd POV

The day was wasted with (Y/n) constantly impregnating Amazons. They kept him at a stable pace using some olden Greek magic that kept him healthy. Though he was tired after all the pleasure that went on for hours on end. Queen Hipólita had started to get a little....impatient. She wanted her turn, and she wanted it now. After some of the Amazons had finally had their turn, she decided to grab Hohn and take him with her. And that's what she did.

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "aah!! What are you doing!?"

Hipólita- "I have decided I can't wait for you. I want you, now~"

She carries me away to her chamber and after all the action I'd been put through...I was so tired I couldn't even fight back. She threw me on her bad and got on top of me. This time, she decided to take it slow and she put my dick in her mouth and starts sucking on it.