Healing wish

('Someone told me I broke the pervert code.....I'm pretty proud of myself for it.

Also this chapter was long overdue

Also also also, I'll release two chapters today so I can get all the moody stuff out of the way because this story has just become a bunch of moody scenes that I didn't intend on happening.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel's POV

We laid in my bed for 5 minutes. (Y/n) had already fallen asleep in which I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad one. On impulse, I used my magic on him so his hips would grind against my.....my....

Thoughts- 'I-it's too lewd to think about....but it feels so good.'

His hardened member grinds against the entrance to my walls. I covered my mouth to prevent any moaning....but it was so hard to resist. I grabbed his hand and got him to hold me tighter making it easier to do.

His cock was also sandwiched between my thighs which I didn't think would be a problem until I heard him moaning in his sleep. His cock started to twitch while rubbing against me adding to the pure ecstasy in my mind.

Rachel- "I have to stop this.......but I must keep going~"

I used my magic to moves his hips faster as his rod grinds against my thighs and walls. It became harder to hold my moans in and I finally gave in and started releasing small moans. He did as well as his cock twitched more.

Rachel- "ahhhh~mmmmmh~mmmph~"

He then held me closer and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I bit my lip at the feel of his embrace.

Thoughts- 'what am I thinking?! I'm raping him?!?'

Was all I thought but soon his grind was no longer under my control. His hand went to my chest and he managed to get under my bra. He groped me and continued to grind his cock on me.

Thoughts- 'well now he's doing it so it's not that bad......this is all my fault.'

He went faster and my moans became louder.

Thoughts- 'this is wrong....but it feels right.'

I rolled him on his back and got on top of him. I blushed at the sight of his perfect body. But what really caught my eye was his protruding bulge. I wanted him to claim me.... but I wanted him awake while he does it. So I resorted to dry humping him.

Short timeskip (Y/n)'s POV

(Dreaming)

Rachel- "aaah~(Y/n) I'm gonna cum~"

(Y/n)- "yeah~me too~"

She hides her face on the crook of my neck while I held her waist and thrust in her. She moans in my ear while her hot breath hits my cheek. I then held her waist down and I came deep in her. She eyes roll back and her tongue came out as she did so.

Rachel's POV

(Reality)

Rachel- "aaaah~"

I came and I could tell that he did too. I felt tried and I fell asleep on him.

Timeskip to morning

(Y/n)- "ah great. Another wet dream."

He says while looking at the stain in his pants. I was lucky to have woken up before him though I could've used my magic to clean him up.