At home training

('Uhhh.....I wanna complain but I don't have anything to complain about.....uuuh....fuck online class..uuuh....fuck school.....uhhhhh.....fuck you Rbunni for making me draw that bitch from the Ring and I want my $50 now or I'll hit up your ex.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "what the hell made you think this was a good idea?!?"

Cyborg- "we were just testing her strength! We didn't know that she would cause 9/11 part 2!"

(Y/n)- "what did you think would happen!?!"

Beast boy- "we's didn't know ok. Chills your grill."

(Y/n)- "she's five years old and you manage to get her to kill some people!!"

Beast boy- "(Y/n)s chill we gots things under control."

(Y/n)- "wha!! Huh!?! I...."

I just sigh and go back into the tower. I went to the roof and I sat on the edge of the tower trying my best not to clear my mind. I close my eyes and think in private.

Moriah- "d-daddy?"

I open my eyes and see Moriah floating in front of me. She had her arms behind her back and she looked down. Although her hair covered her face, I caught a glimpse of a couple of tears fall from her face.

Moriah- "a....are you mad?"

I take a deep breath.

(Y/n)- "come here."

She flys to me and sits on my lap. I wrap an arm around her as she hold my short tight.

(Y/n)- "no. I'm not mad at you it's just..... any kid in this entire planet doesn't hold a candle to you. You're stronger than all the members of the league. Even Superma- I mean grandpa."

I held her closer.

(Y/n)- "before you turned five, the league took you away. And before that, date had some way of keeping me from seeing you. I'm not mad at you, I'm just mad that people keep taking advantage of you."

She cried into my shirt.

Moriah- "I-I'm so s-sorry *sniff*."

(Y/n)- "it's ok. It's not your fault."

She wiped her tears with my shirt.

(Y/n)- "oh come on."

She laughed.

(Y/n)- "you know, I do know a place where you can test your strength without hurting anyone. Though we have to go back home."

She eyes sparkled and she looked up at me.

Moriah- "really!?!"

(Y/n)- "yeah. It's an old train yard I found a while back when I was younger. It's still active and the trains are all broken so it should be a good place to start."

She hugged me tight.

Moriah- "thank you thank you thank you so much! I love you daddy!"

(Y/n)- "day....19th....it is becoming harder and harder to resist the cuteness....child is currently hugging me....my ribs are beginning to cave in....send back up....I'm dying."

I play dead.

Moriah- "nooooo! Daddy don't go!"

I laugh and I get back up. She hugs me and we head back down.