Let me help you

('This chapter was exodus as of September 2020.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

(Y/n) had been taken away in handcuffs a couple of hours ago. Rachel, who was both angered and sadden, has left to meet up with her team. They'd never seen her cry being that she was seen as emotionless so that raised enough red flags to catch their eye.

Beast boy- "what's wrong Ray Ray?"

Cyborg- "yeah, why are you crying?"

Rachel- "I-I might lose someone I love...all because o-of some stupid misunderstanding..."

Robin- "misunderstanding? What misunderstanding?"

Rachel- "it's like this.."

Short timeskip

They all gasp and look at her, Starfire floats to Rachel and says.

Starfire- "friend Raven, I promise we will do our best to help you."

Robin- "yeah...about that...it's kinda not in our control to do anything about it."

The two of them look at their leader.

Starfire- "what!? Robin, does not the wrong accusation make you feel any form of the negative feelings."

Robin- "Star, we can't mess with them. They're the actual law, and if he did something wrong then there is nothing we can do about it."

Starfire- "how can you let something like this pass off as another robbery or murder! He did nothing wrong!"

Robin- "how do I know that all of this is even true?"

Cyborg- "because the video is kinda sorta all over the internet...."

Robin- "wait what!?!"

Robin checks the giant computer in the living room and surfs the web. It didn't take long for him to find the video. He unintentionally played it and soon moaning filled the room. Robin immediately shuts down the computer and the others just stare in weariness.

Robin- "...ok you've made your point, let's go get him."

3rd POV

Pretty soon the news about a new extraterrestrial child spread across the country. NASA had gotten hundreds of questions from various news corporations as they still had the shuttle that the kryptonian child was held in.

But that wasn't the only thing that sparked controversy in the country. Criminals have broken free and rioted just to get their hands on the child, being that an extraterrestrial child would be a lot more on the black market. The dark knight had a hard time keeping everything in order in Gotham.

Alfred- "another crime alert."

Batman- "I'll get down there."

Alfred- "not without any proper sustenance."

Batman- "I'll be fine."

Alfred- "very well sir."

(Y/n)'s POV

The forensics team got a sample of my blood and said I was free to go. I was walking back to Rachel's house being that my license was suspended. Not even ten minutes of walking and I hear police sirens. I ignored them until I heard the voices of those two dickheads.

Off. Stark- "mind telling us what you're doing this late at night?"

(Y/n)- "go jump off a bridge."