New teammate

('If you thought the last chapter was weird then don't give me ideas....I will exploit....unless it's gay....and a number of other things.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I could sleep barley sleep last night because off.....obvious reasons, which kinda pissed me off.

Thoughts- 'stop thinking about it, dammit!!'

Dina- "are you ok? You look like a zombie."

(Y/n)- "huh? Oh yeah....it's just....I'm gonna have a lot of girl troubles soon."

She hugged me and patted my head.

Dina- "talk to me about it."

(Y/n)- "ummmm....I don't think you'd want to hear...."

Dina- "oh come on, I'm a good listener."

(Y/n)- "ok....so it's like this."

I explained to her and she looked at me....jealously mind you.

Dina- "what? Mine isn't enough for you?"

(Y/n)- "no it is, it's jus-"

Dina- "how could you do this to me!?!"

She starts crying.

(Y/n)- "come on, don't be like that I wa-"

Her crying changed to giggling and then she started laughing at my reaction.

(Y/n)- "wow....way to play with a guy's heart."

Her face got close to mine.

Dina- "that's not playing with a guys heart. This is~"

She planted a kiss on my cheek and walked away after giving me a wink.

Thought- '......shit.....she's good.'

Timeskip

Bruce- "I've pretty much taught you everything I know about fighting crime. The rest is stuff you have to learn in the heat of battle."

(Y/n)- "cool....but seriously, what's next?"

He sighs and looks at me disappointed.

Bruce- "I thought that would've been obvious, but I'll tell you anyway. Start your own team."

I hadn't really thought about that. Becoming a leader to another superhero team, it wasn't exactly at the top of my bucket list but I could work with it.

(Y/n)- "but where do I start?"

Bruce- "here, there's a hero that works solo. Dakota city, Nebraska is where he is. I'll take you to him."

(Y/n)- "cool. Let's hit the road. But first, breakfast."

I left the cave and went to the kitchen to see Alfred flipping pancakes and Moriah eating the ones on her plate.

Moriah- "Morning daddy."

(Y/n)- "morning my little alien."

She giggled and I kissed her forehead.

Alfred- "you're back to normal?"

(Y/n)- "yeah....its better to wait to when I'm older to.....be older."

Alfred- "well said. So what's the plan for today?"

(Y/n)- "I'm supposed to start my own team. I have no idea how to do that, but I have faith."