The candle that fades pt3

('No I'm not writing that scene as an apology for the other story...')
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "...ow...shit..."

My head was pounding and I tried to stand up, to see that I was on a bed. The three girls were laid on top , still asleep.

Thoughts- 'WHAT THE FUCK!?'

I try to slide out without waking them up. I succeeded but stumbled a little. I saw that I was a different room, and I also saw a camera aimed directly at the bed that we were sleeping on.

(Y/n)- "Jesus, they're worse than me."

I walked to the camera and saw that footage that was recorded. It was of me...ravaging the three of them...like a fucking animal. But the weirdest part was there was one other girl that I could've sworn I've seen before.

Thoughts- 'what the hell is this shit?! And who is that!?'

I sped through the video in search of anything that would explain this....but there was nothing....nothing accept the moments in which my face would turn to the camera, my eyes were glowing pink.

Thoughts- '....this is just....what the fuck....?'

I looked back at the bed to see it was empty. My disgust turned to fear as I turned around and saw the three of them with smiles on their faces.

Sirce- "where do you think you're going~"

(Y/n)- "what the fuck did y'all do to me?"

Candace- "why took your virginity, what else~"

Lisa- "and it felt so...so good~"

I shivered a bit, as the glowing pink eyes were present on theirs. I sidestepped around them, grabbed my clothes, and ran out of the room....but realized shortly after I was running down an empty hallway.

(Y/n)- "where in the fuck did they take me...? Oh right, I'm still naked."

I put my clothes on and ran out of wherever they took me.

3rd POV

As the young teenager runs out of the mysterious building, the three girls stay as they were waiting for someone. A pink like similar to their eyes shone outside of the door as the door opens and they come face to face with their real leader.

Sirce- "everything went as plan."

???- "where is he now?"

Candace- "sadly, he just left."

???- "ugh, well thankfully, tomorrow is another day. Did you post it yet?"

Lisa- "yeah, the minute he finished with us, I sent the it throughout all ours socials."

???- "good, that'll teach that bitch to take what is mine."

She chuckles as she leaves the room. The three of them stare at each other in glee and say.

Lisa- "you think she'll do it?"

Candace- "she two screws away from it. Trust me, this is enough to set her off."

They all giggle and reminisce the moment they all had with him, and thirst for another. But another problem comes when they realize that they aren't completely finished with their task.

Lisa- "I guess all that's left is to get rid of that rich prissy-bitch."

Sirce- "and after that, we can have him all to ourselves."