Batdad

('Not to be confused with the dad on vine who wears a Batman mask and trolls most of the time......it's one of very few things I find funny....I might need therapy.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

(Y/n) and Moriah had stayed in Gotham for about a week and a half now. They enjoyed their time there though for completely different reasons. Moriah pretty much had an every lasting sugar rush which would probably end disastrously when this was all over.

(Y/n) on the other hand had improved through the tough training that was brought down on him. Though through all of that, he still couldn't beat Dina in a sparring match. Here he is falling for the thousandth time as Dina stands victorious.

(Y/n)'s POV

Dina- "you know, I'm starting to think you take pleasure in me kicking your ass."

She says while extending her hand.

(Y/n)- "......s-shut up...."

I took it and she helped me up while giggling.

Dina- "perv."

(Y/n)- "says you."

Dina- "well I'm honest about it. Let's go another round, and then we can continue training."

(Y/n)- "ok- wait.....oh you sly bitch."

She was laughing her ass off at this point. I didn't know how to feel about this whole thing. I mean, that word play was smooth.

Dina- "ok ok, I'll buy you dinner and then we'll do it....and then we train."

(Y/n)- "very funny. But let's not do that.....yet."

Dina- "alright alright."

She walks back to her end of the mat and twirls her staff before taking a stance. I did as well, and then we fought again.

Timeskip

Dina- "what's that? Like 1001 - 0 now?"

(Y/n)- "ahh blow me."

Dina- "ask nicely and I might. Now come on let's get going."

(Y/n)- "I'm tired."

I wasn't really, I just had enough for the time being.....plus she would always stretch in erotic ways and moan softly when I said I was tired..... my willpower came back when I saw her ass in that tight suit. 

Thoughts- 'hahaha, teenage hormones are the best.'

I jumped back up.

(Y/n)- "alright then. Let's go again."

She smiled and we went to another round. This time she attacked first and used the staff to try and treat me right used it to push myself upward and then I hit her over the head. Sadly, it wasn't enough to put her down for the count but I felt I was making progress.

Dina- "well, seems like staring at me ass gave you more than just the will to continue~"

(Y/n)- "you have no idea."

She turned around and I saw a slight smile on her face is she must've known that I improved as well. She wasted no time to return to the offensive and I was stuck on the defensive. She was nothing like Alfred, she didn't wait to see or find a weakness in how I was attacking or defending myself.

She took every open opportunity she had no matter the risk. She somehow managed to flip me over with the staff, though I didn't really waste any time to trip her as well I finally got on top of her and pinned her down and flash victorious smile.