Teen parents

('...')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I watched in wonder as this child was still asleep. It was so peaceful, that I could almost feel jealous.

Cindy- "oh my God, so cute!"

(Y/n)- "yeah, for an abomination."

Cindy- "(Y/n)!"

(Y/n)- "what, it's a child. You know how I feel about this."

Cindy- "Ugh, sometimes I don't know why I bothered to confess to you."

I gave her a cheeky smile. She rolls her eyes and focuses on the child.

Cindy- "what should we do?"

(Y/n)- "feed it to the wolves."

She looks at me again, this time she also balls her fist and punches me in the shoulder.

(Y/n)- "OW, I was fucking kidding ok. I mean besides, it'd survive anyway."

She looks at the sleeping child again, seeing as how it was wrapped in a soft fabric. I could see pity in her eyes, then they light up as she looks at me. No words were needed when it came to the state she gave me.

(Y/n)- "oh no. Nonononononono, we're not taking it with us."

Cindy gave me smug smirk as she picks the baby in her arms. All the while, she failed to see a well defined feature in the pod of the ship. I quickly took notice of the S symbol...a symbol I've seen once before.

(Y/n)- "the baby's a kryptonian!?"

I hear her foot steps behind me stop and quickly make their way back. Cindy looks wide eyed and then looks back at the child, smiling from ear to ear.

Cindy- "my little baby Superman...or Supergirl...we'll find out later."

(Y/n)- "late-...like hell we're taking it."

She stares at me again. I share a mutual stare. We do this for 3 minutes, being that I didn't want to be responsible for a child.

Short timeskip

Cindy was driving again, while I had to stay in the back seat taking care of the kryptonian baby.

Cindy- "oh come on look on the bright side, we still get to go to Burger King."

I smile a little, feeling a little bit better. I look out the window and see the beautiful night sky. The stars were completely visible and it made for an amazing sight.

3rd POV

The teenage couple had taken the baby with them. Almost as if it were their own, though they felt like the only witnesses, which they kinda were, they were the only ones who knew about the crash. NASA has caught wind of something reaching earth's atmosphere. And a certain giant satellite orbiting the earth, home to the justice league. In their base, an alarm was sounded waking everyone who was currently there and anyone who had any affiliation with them. The caped crusader of Gotham immediately goes to the main frame to check out what has landed. He's soon joined by Wonder Woman, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, and their very own kryptonian, Superman.