Trigon pt 3

('Stuff......things......explaining......explanations......things.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

(Y/n) unconsciously took a couple of steps forward to where the girls were being held. Trigon's smile grew wider as he waited for the bloodshed to commence. Moriah's cried had been loud enough to echo across the room. (Y/n) raised the blade over the strapped down girls as he saw the fear in their eyes. But he was too far gone to even stop himself.

(Y/n)'s POV

(Mind)

(Y/n)- "what the hell? What is this?! Where am I!?"

Every direction I turned was only darkness, with the inclusion of me walking through and endless void.

???- "hey (Y/n), isn't that your girlfriend?"

(Y/n)- "huh?"

???- "huh?"

Out of the darkness came a memory as the room that I witnessed that event take place began to manifest. Though it was rather translucent. A weird ghost like me just walked right through me and went straight for the window. I looked through the window and....and....

(Y/n)- "no...."

Cindy was on the third floor of the school again....I, or ghost me, ran into the darkness where the door should've been.

(Y/n)- "what?"

I looked out the window to see her gone. I ran out into the Black abyss and appeared in the court yard.

(Y/n)- "what is this shit?!"

I heard something fallen with a giant thud. I turn around and see Cindy on the ground with the same pool of blood. I took a step forward before the ghost me runs to Cindy's body.....then.....he disappears.

(Y/n)- "why am I reliving this?"

I tried to turn and run but when I turned around, I was right in-front of her body. I gasped and fell back while trying to run away.

Cindy- "it's all your fault....."

(Y/n)- "w-what?"

Her body rises up like a vampire that had been raised from its coffin. Her eyes shot open and I saw that they were blackened, completely devoid of emotion. She looked down at me and grabbed me.

Cindy- "it's your fault I'm like this....you did this to me!!"

(Y/n)- "n-no, I didn't....I....I."

Cindy- "you what huh!?"

(Y/n)- "I-I didn't do it."

Cindy- "how long do you plan on lying to everyone!? It WAS your fault!! And now, thanks to you, I'm not only able to see my parents but I'm also unable to live a normal life!!"

(Y/n)- "n-no!! I didn't d-do i-"

Cindy- " LIAR!!"

She threw me to the ground.

Cindy- "YOU DID THIS TO ME!! AND NOW I'M STUCK IN A FUCKING BED WHILE YOU TRY TI PLAY FATHER!! YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL SO I'LL PUT YOU THREW IT AS WELL!!"

Some binds formed on my hands and I was brought upward. This....fake Cindy forced me to look at her and then she pointed to the distance.

Cindy- "watch closely~"