The perfect solider

('I lost the password to my back up account so I've made a back up back up account. And I realized that my story getting deleted was a sign to start transferring my stories before this account gets deleted.

LoveLis_Diety is the new back up back up.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks ago

Joker- "Hugo, have you produced a replica of the blood I've brought?"

Hugo strange- "yes. What is in this one's blood? It's almost like the ultimate firewall for a computer."

Joker- "it has some super natural tendencies to it. Thought it's effect has lessened on Luther's body."

???- "because you didn't get it from it's source."

The two of them turn to see Slade step out of the darkness.

Joker- "what's your point?"

Slade- "you didn't just collect this so called supernatural blood. You also have human blood to go along with it. Your mission was almost a success, but it was deemed a failure."

Joker- "doesn't matter. I have the extra energy I need to continue this job. Oh and before you call my mission a failure, I'd like to say that the one we defeated held a blade that closely resembles the one you're currently missing."

His eye narrowed.

Joker- "and to think you would lose to a child of all things."

He pulls out his blade and held it to her neck.

Joker- "oh ho ho, what are you gonna do tough guy? Skin me? Impale me? Doesn't matter, I don't care much for life and I'll just heal. I've ingested enough of his blood for it to have a strong effect."

He lowers his blade and sheaths it.

Slade- "all this talk about a main source has given me an idea. Keep your sloppy seconds to yourselves."

One week ago

Slade- "Hugo, have you made it?"

Hugo- "no. I've tried everything to corrupt his blood but nothing has worked. I've even tried to create a disease to kill his blood cells."

Slade- "and?"

Hugo- "it worked......for ten seconds. Then his blood cells recreated themselves and destroyed the disease."

Slade- "unprecedented, but ultimately interesting."

There was a pounding at the door, until the door broke off it's hinges. Penguin comes in and stares the two of them down. Though his eyes were white and he was twitching.

Slade- "what is it Cobblepot?"

Penguin- "what's with the atmosphere? Eww, and that wretched smell of deep-fried birdy boys? Is there a fallen angel in here?"

Slade unsheathes his blade and points it at Penguin.

Slade- "you're not Cobblepot. Who are you?"

Penguin- "hehe, guilty. I'm a demon using his body for a bit. Yeesh it's hard to run in this fatass flesh."

Slade- "why are you here?"

Penguin- "what? Doesn't fatso live here in Gotham?"

Slade- "answer me!"