Boys being boys

('I know, I know. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU DEGENERATE!?!? I MISSED THIS BOOK!!! ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!!!!" And all that type of shit.

Long story short, my brother hung out with the wrong crowd.....well that's all I can say for my safety. But I can say is that I was paranoid as fuck.

Also I'm back in the game if you know what I mean 😏😏😏.........Bunni, that time with your ex was the very first regret I've ever had.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)- "..........."

Virgil- "..........."

Beast boy- ".........."

Cyborg- "............"

Matthew- "..........."

(Y/n)- ".........y'all wanna play a game?"

The others- "alright."

Cyborg put in smash bros. Beast boy, Cyborg and I chose our usual characters. Virgil chose Sonic and Matt chose Ryu.

(Y/n)- "funny, I thought Virgil would choose Pikachu."

Virgil- "haha, hilarious. Start the damn match."

Moriah came out of the kitchen.

Moriah- "what are you playing daddy?"

(Y/n)- "smash bro's. You wanna watch."

She nodded excitedly and flew to me and sat on my lap.

Moriah- "which one is you?"

(Y/n)- "see the man with the blue hair and sword?"

Moriah- "yeah."

(Y/n)- "that's who I'm playing as. And I'm gonna kick everyone's a-....I mean, butt."

She giggles and watches as the battle goes on. Virgil pretty much threw us all off the arena at any chance we weren't paying attention which slowly got annoying.

Cyborg- "play the game properly Dammit!"

Virgil- "no such thing as properly. We just play."

Ganon grabbed Virgil and threw him up. He followed through with a volley and Sonic was sent flying off into the distance.

Virgil- "NIGGA!!"

Cyborg- "that's what yo ass get."

(Y/n)- "aye, chill!! Don't swear in front of he-"

Moriah- "what does nigga mean?"

We all went silent.

(Y/n)- "see! This is why!!"

I looked to Moriah.

(Y/n)- "please. Don't use that word...and don't tell Cindy you learned that word."

Ganon was about to attack Ike, but I used the countered and knocked Ganon off. I then cleared the whole arena of everyone but I was attacked by Sonic.

(Y/n)- "alright. Well played."

Virgil- "got a lot of free time. What the hell do you think I do with it?"

(Y/n)- ".....you don't want me to answer that."

Virgil- "you're a nasty slut you know that?"