Our new home

('Upon reading the past couple of chapters I saw that the story had lost it's actual meaning.....from this chapter onward will be all about Moriah....and one or two other side problems.....sorry but if I didn't add them then plot holes galore. This'll be a longer chapter than usual.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

Azara's POV

Azara- "RAAAAAGGGGHH!!!"

I charge at her and try to slash her but she dodged every attack. All the while, she lit another cigarette. At one point, she dodged one of my attacks and came straight to my face and puffed out all her second hand smoke right in my face.

She smiles and punched me with a pair of brass knuckles with crosses on each knuckle. I staggered back and she tackled me to the ground.

Constantine- "this was fun in all, but I'm tired and rather hungry so off with you."

She raised her hand and some weird blue pentagram appeared. My hands and feet were soon caught in said pentagram, immobilizing me from movement. She pulled out a book.

Azara- "what are you doing."

Constantine- "reading you your last rights."

Azara- "spare me your remedial incantations."

Constantine- "you do know what is it to be truly forgiven, to be welcome to the kingdom of God. Hehe, demon in heaven. Loved like a fly on a white wall."

Azara- "you have...no power."

Constantine- "you want to take that chance?"

Azara- "you're not a priest, you have no power."

She looks at me and then reads off her book. She does the holy holy water cross thing and then extends her hand over my face.

Constantine- "May God have mercy on your soul, grant you the pardon of all your sins. Whosoever sins you remit on earth they are remitted onto heaven.....you gonna leave his body or should I continue?"

Azara- "b-bite m-me...."

She smiles and stands up while raising her hand high up in the air.

Constantine- "GRANT YOUR ENTRY INTO THY KINGDOM!! IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!! AMEN!!"

My skin started to sizzle as got a pounding headache.

Azara- "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

I felt a tug at my body as I started to get reaped from the boy's body. I held on tight but I knew it would last.

Azara- "n-no...I w-will have the l-last l-laugh!!!"

I entered the boy minds and made sure I was the one who would win in the end. I'd finally lost all my strength and was yanked out of his body and got shot upward.

Azara- "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

(Y/n)'s POV

Her getting ripped out of my body was like ripping wax off your body....but it was 10 times worse because of what she did.

???- "...hey...you alright, love?"

I was lifted up a bit and I came face to face with a woman in a trench coat.

???- "well, you're certainly a lot cuter when your not possessed I'll give you that."

I slightly blushed.