Trigon pt 1

('I'm kinda torn between whether I should give the reader powers or not. Only two people said no but one of them made a compelling argument.....my last two brain cells are killing each other trying to think of what to choose.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Four days have passed as (Y/n) tried to live his best life. He spent the passed four days sleeping in Starfire's room while keeping Moriah close. Rachel strangely enough had no problem with it as she saw this as getting to know the others aside from Beast Boy and Cyborg. Unlike other people who sleep early to wake up energized, the extra sleep didn't help him in any way, shape, or form as when he woke up, he saw that his bloody nose had come back.

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "Dammit!"

I heard a knock at the door and then it slid open.

Starfire- "friend (Y/n), are you alright?"

(Y/n)- "uuh, yeah. Yeah I'm fine....sorry about your bed."

She looks to her bed and see some blood on it.

Starfire- "do not worry, we have the machine for washing to help with that. Come on, the breakfast is ready."

She smiled and walked with me to the kitchen. I saw everyone there eating, though the seemed to be keeping a distance from Raven. When Robin, Cyborg, and Beast boy saw me; they ran behind me and pushed me toward her.

(Y/n)- "what's going on?"

Cyborg- "your girlfriend, your problem! We're leaving!"

They all ran to there respective rooms and I was left alone. I set Moriah down on the counter and I cut open an orange for her to eat. I then made it to Rachel as she ate a bowl of cereal with her hood over her eyes creating an unnatural shade over them.

(Y/n)- "umm...hey Rachel...are you ok?"

Rachel- "......."

(Y/n)- "you wouldn't mind if I um....sat next to you would you?"

Rachel- "......."

(Y/n)- "I'll take that as a yes."

I cautiously walk to the seat and sat down on it. She had no reaction which I didn't know it that was a good thing or a bad one but I didn't dwell to much on it.

(Y/n)- "so....umm....what's bothering you?"

Rachel- "......."

(Y/n)- "come on, you can tell me."

Rachel- "......."

(Y/n)- "uhhh.....I'm sorry for what I did?"

I said thinking I had did something to upset her, but she just continues to eat her cereal.

(Y/n)- "look, you can either tell me now or I'll just stay here and annoy you until you tell me."

Rachel- "......."

(Y/n)- "welp, I guess I'm staying."

I tried to put an arm around her but a shadow demon gets summoned and stares dead into my soul. It squinted it's eyes and I reeled my arm back.

(Y/n)- "alright, you've made your point. I'm just gonna take Moriah and go."

I say before picking her up and taking her out of the kitchen. All the while I looked back at Rachel to see her not change at all. I was so distracted I didn't notice that there was a portal in front of me. When I walked into it I ended up back in my chair in the kitchen. Except this time Rachel was gone. She teleported and sat on my lap while wrapping her arms around my neck.