Blackfire

('Shazam is a good movie. Anyone who says otherwise can blow me.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "so what do you feel like eating?"

Moriah points at a bowl of fruit.

(Y/n)- "well, glad to see that you like eating health."

I came close to the bowl and she reached both her hands out at one of the red apples. I chuckle and set her down on the table.

(Y/n)- "here we go. Now let's get the knife and...Moriah? Where did you go!?"

I looked at the end of the kitchen counter and saw her crawling to the edge.

(Y/n)- "wait NO!!"

She crawled off the edge....and then....nothing....not a sound could be heard.

(Y/n)- "what?"

I ran to the end of the counter to see her....floating?

(Y/n)- "huh...walk before you fly my ass."

She looked around and started to reach for the ground only to just grab more air. She started crying being that she had no idea what was going on.

(Y/n)- "oh no shhhhshhshhh, it's ok it's ok no need to be scared."

I say before carrying her. I came back to where I was.

(Y/n)- "I'll chop the apple for you. Just stay right here."

She crawls to my leg and clings to it. I chuckle and start cutting the apple evenly. When all was said and done I got all the slices onto a plate. But when I tried to lift the plate, I bumped the knife and it landed on Moriah's head.

(Y/n)- "SHIT!!"

On impact, the blade shattered into a million pieces. I looked distraught as the former knife was now a million pieces of metal.

(Y/n)- "you know, if you weren't kryptonian I'd be in jail for real."

She giggles.

(Y/n)- "oh that's funny to you?"

I pick her up and we made our way to the kitchen table. I set her down on it and took a seat in-front of her.

(Y/n)- "damn, they really decked this place out. How the hell did they get a tower like this?"

I pick up an Apple slice and feed her. She eats it and she grabs her own apple slice and eats it as well.

(Y/n)- "awwwe that's so cute....u-uh I mean, it's not that cute."

She grabs another slice and holds it in front of me. I open my mouth but the instant I got close she reeled her hand back and eats the slice for herself.

(Y/n)- "see? I knew you weren't that cute."

Thoughts- 'oh my god that was soooo adorable.'

I facepalm.

(Y/n)- "how does Vegeta do it so easily?"

Timeskip

(Y/n)- "well, it's well past 8 but Adults swim has some decent shows....sometimes....but whatever, let's see what's on tonight."

I changed the channel and I saw tha Samurai Jack was on.

(Y/n)- "oh cool my favorite!"

Moriah was sat on my lap and practically had her eyes glued to the tv. The swift action had entertained her surprisingly.