Rise of our king

('After rereading the amazon chapters, I came with a conclusion.....I'm soooooo gonna write a 'trapped on Themyscira' story......even though I over exaggerated the Amazons.....but hey, who hasn't seen futurama.')

Enjoy
______________________________________________________________________________

Slade's POV Mertopolis

Lex was designing a blade made completely out of kryptonite. He said it would be a long process but we were patient with it. When it was done, he handed it to me.

Lex- "don't lose it. It's a valuable object and I don't want it to be lost to me."

I said nothing and left. I gave it to the boy which he took without hesitation and sheathed it.

Slade- "no doubt the league will be looking for you. So I'm giving you a couple of cheats to defend yourself. I'm sure Batman trusts you enough to let you in on the secret to beating the league."

He didn't respond. He just stood there.

Slade- "I'll take that as a yes. Here's a whole set of equipment for your protection."

He accepted it and we left.

3rd POV

On the outskirts of Gotham, we found the old abandoned chapel. The demons were there using the motherbox to free their king. His watches from his side, impatient and filled with rage.

Trigon- "how much longer until I can finally be free?"

Demon- "only a matter of time, my lord."

Trigon- "daughter will pay for keeping me in this prison of nothingness. Release me this instant."

Demon- "w-we can't rush things. We will all die if we d-"

Trigon- "very well, I'll do it myself."

He uses his magic to strengthen the motherbox. Reality starts to break even more and the motherbox turns red. The crake becomes a hole and he leaves it with ease.

Trigon- "I am free."

He laughs as the once greyish blue sky turns a blood red.

Rachel's POV

I got a pounding headache for some odd reason. It hurt so much it became harder to stand.

Cyborg- "are you okay?"

Rachel- "s-somethings wrong.....I have a pounding headache."

Cindy- "your gem is starting to glow."

Rachel- "what!?.....wait....no!!"

Robin- "what's wrong?"

Rachel- "my dad is....free."

Robin- "what? How?"

Rachel- "I-I don't know...h-he freed h-himself."

The strain of my body became harsher and I blacked out.

Titans tower Robin's POV

Robin- "it makes no sense. How did he free himself."

Cyborg- "it was that box."

Robin- "what box?"

Virgil- "when we went on that one mission a couple of days ago, some demons were trying to take this box. They must have used it to free him or something."

Beast boy- "but hows would they know how to use its?"

Matt- "maybe they didn't. They just took a leap of faith."

Cindy- "ok ok, wait. Who is Rachel's dad and why is it something I should be scared of?"

Robin- "right, you weren't here. Rachel's dad is a powerful demon. She trapped him before but he did enough damage to fuck some shit up."

Virgil- "uuuh guys? Y'all might wanna take a look at this."

He says pointing out of the window. We all looked and saw as the blu sky turned a blood red.

Robin- "check on Raven."

We ran to her room and opened the door. She was tossing and turning and groaning. Everything in her room started flying all over the place.

Robin- "holy shit."

Justice League space base Bruce's POV

Flash- "uuuh, guys? Does anyone else see what I see?"

He points to earth....Only, the atmosphere had a thick red cloud over it.

Bruce- "what is going on?"

I search through the computer and see some news reports. Some read that they started in Gotham which was weird.

Wonder Woman- "we should probably go down there."

Bruce- "I'll alert Superman and Kara about it."

Flash- "w-wait...Kara is here?"

Wonder Woman- "no time to pitch a tent, we have a world wide crisis."

Superman's POV

I was surprised that at this age she's  able to fly as fast as us. Weird but I didn't really think too hard about it. Moriah points to the earth. Both me a Kara look in horror. We fly back into the atmosphere and land in metropolis.

Kara- "what is al this?"

Superman- "I...I don't know."

Moriah clings to my leg. I could see the fear in her eyes.

???- "that would be the end."

Slade's POV

I knew the little magic show would drag him out. So I came prepared. The boy stood next to me and watched as Superman, Supergirl, and his own child.

Superman- "Slade. And I'm assuming that that's (Y/n)?"

Slade- "not anymore. He's an empty shell of his old self."

Superman- "(Y/n), we'll get you back. I promise."

Slade- "you shouldn't make a promise you have no intention of keeping."

______________________________________________________________________________

('Don't.....really have anything to say.')

Bye bye