Survival of the horniest pt 2

('Hope you like forced intimacy with sexist warrior women....oh....you don't? Well here's a meme for those of you who say no.

you don't? Well here's a meme for those of you who say no

See? No matter what you say it'll happen....I wish you God speed....')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel's POV

I was feeding Moriah, though she seems to have lost the spark of life in her eyes. I was worried, where was (Y/n)? I assumed that since Beast boy and Cyborg were gone as well that they were....I don't know, giving him a tour through the city? But now I don't know what to believe.

Rachel- "hey Robin. Have you seen (Y/n) anywhere?"

Robin- "not since we brought him back. Though I think he went with Beast boy and Cyborg. So he's most likely safe."

Thoughts- 'Them...Safe...three things that contradict each other. I'll go find him.'

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- ".....ummm.....what?"

Hipólita- "I said remove your pants, you need a bath from all the sweating you've been doing."

I took a couple of steps back. She just watched me as I walked to the entrance of the throne and kept my eye on her. When I turned around I saw that the other Amazons turned their attention to me. I slowly walked down the stone steps and made it ground level.

Thoughts- 'the fact that their stronger than me is one thing....but now that I see them clearly, the shortest ones still tower over me....my pride has officially been shattered..'

I walked amongst them as their eyes stayed glued to me. They made an isle and I walked down it with little problem, but my gut was telling me something different.

I heard what sounded like a pole hitting the stone floor behind me. I turned around and saw that the Amazons behind me had blocked all exit routes. When I faced forward again the same thing happened on the other opening......they had me completely surrounded and now they're closing the circle.

Thoughts- 'shit....think quick....'

Hipólita- "sisters! Let him try, for he wishes to take a chance! Let us all have ourselves a little man hunt! I promise he will return before any of us catch him!"

They all nodded and allowed me to pass. I didn't even give time to think about my situation, I just ran straight into the forest. I ran for a while before I tripped on a rock and I came tumbling down a dirt filled incline.

Thoughts- 'I fucking hate Jack and Jill!!'

I finally landed and brushed myself off before I began running again. I finally came to a small clearing and just ran right through it. All was well....until I heard the sound of thunder....I looked up and saw only bright skies....the supposed thunder began to rumble in miniature sounds....my eyes widened as I turned around....the first thing I saw were spots....then a tail....then I saw a slick but muscular body....the figure if a quadrupedal animal....and finally....two bright golden eyes staring at me with hunger...