Duped

('At this point I'm pretty much addicted to writing now....that's not healthy.

Also I hate how I can't comment on flagged comments when I'm on Wattpad mobile....it's annoying as fuck.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

???- "you understand the value of something that rare right?"

???2- "how do I know you're not pulling my leg?"

???- "oh please, have you seen the news as of the past two weeks? NASA has gone crazy about the news of yet another extraterrestrial being. If you want to call my bluff then watch this video."

He puts on the video of Moriah releasing her lasers at three men.

???2- "wow, only a child and yet she could do that? Huh....impressive."

???- "now do you believe me?"

???2- "of course I do. What do you want me to do about her though?"

???- "kidnap her, and bring her to me. If she's raised in this environment she will surely be strong enough to take down the league."

???2- "where was this taken exactly?"

???- "somewhere in Jump city. A place your very familiar with, right?"

???2- "yes, I've had a fair share of scuffles with the titans back then. I even created a whole team that would take down the titans for me. A shame they could never succeed."

???- "well, that's interesting. But what of the league?"

???2- "I've beaten them all before. Plus the majority are in the hall right now."

???- "how do you know?"

???2- "cameras. Now is that all?"

???- "yes that is all for now. Do not fail me."

???2- "I'm sending in my daughter, she never fails.....and Luther....you seem like a smart man. Don't ever try to threaten me, you couldn't even begin to grasp what I'm capable of."

Lex- "hehehe, very well...........Slade."

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "Superman."

Joan- "oh great, the man of steel. Just what I wanted....if you don't mind, could you take this conversation outside?"

Superman- "sure. John wants us to hurry anyway."

He was about to fly out but then.

Joan- "out of the front door please. I'm not paying for another ceiling to be fixed."

He just scowled and then we left the room. We walked down the stairs and the landlord caught eye of Superman in his apartment.

Landlord- "S-Superman!?! W-what are you d-doing in here? Is something wrong?"

Superman- "nothing to worry about, we were just leaving."

Landlord- "very well."

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Matthew.

Matthew- "so what's with the older girl? You a cougar magnet now?"

(Y/n)- "I suppose so. They need love too....well they gotta be attractive."

Matthew- "whatever you say Kakyoin."

Beast boy- "wheres we going?"

Superman- "I came to pick you guys up. Well you two, you young man have to stay here?"