The candle that fades pt 1

('Some "sad" shit...I put quotes bc I don't know how to write with feeling. The next 4 chapters will be short and will mostly be in Cindy's POV....sorry.')
____________________________________________________________________________________

Cindy's POV

The bright morning sun shined through the blinds directly at my eyes.

Cindy- "mmmurgh..."

I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked left and saw (Y/n) and Moriah still sleeping. I smiled and planted kisses on both of their cheeks before I got up completely and walked out of his room. I made my way to the restroom and stare at my reflection.

Cindy- "look at you....filth of the world....it's your fault....it's all your fault....thanks to you, (Y/n) was put in danger....idiot....you break everything you touch....I'm worthless...."

I look down as tears threaten to rush out of my eyes.

Cindy- "....yes....cry....that's all you can do, can you...? Hehe....pathetic...."

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "mmmh....no....no no....g-get away....no....no! AAAAAAAH THEY'RE CRAWLING ALL OVER ME!!!...get em off...GET EM OFF!!"

I started thrashing and I accidentally knock something off my bed....well actually someone. My eyes shot open as I looked over the bed and see Moriah on the ground still asleep.

(Y/n)- ".....what...the...fuck...are y'all made of...?"

I sit up and pick Moriah up and carry her in my arms.

(Y/n)- "hehe, you are something you know that? The last time I'd seen Cindy smile so much was day I accepted her feelings."

She groans a little and her eyes fluttered open. She looks up at me and giggles, causing me to smile. I set her down as she starts crawling to my leg. In one swift move, she grabs it and yanks me out of my bed. This time, I was thrown to the middle of the room.

(Y/n)- "GAAAH!"

I land with a thud as the door to my room soon opens. And of course it had to be my sister.

Cleo- "could you keep it down, you bitch?!"

(Y/n)- "blow me."

Cleo- "I'd rather jump of a cliff..."

She says as she closes the door. Out of the corner of y eye, I saw that damn thing crawl out from under my bed.

(Y/n)- "AAAAH IT WASN'T A DREAM!!"

I say before Moriah grabs it and crushes it with little effort. She tilts her head and stares at the dead thing for a minute. Then she looks at me.

Timeskip to (Y/n) using tissues in his room to clean Moriahs hand

(Angel- 'why do you have tissues in your room?'

(Y/n)- 'why is there a big ass stain on your bedroom floor?'

Angel- '....')

I look at her and smile even more. I pick her up and hug her.

(Y/n)- "did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

She giggles and the door opens.

(Y/n)- "oh have you come back for mor-oh Cindy, where were you?"

Cindy- "the bathroom, I woke up really needing to go."

Thoughts- 'yeah....right...'

(Y/n)- "are you ok, Cindy?"

Cindy- "huh...y-yeah...I'm fine."

(Y/n)- "ok stop with the bullshit, I know you're no-"

Cindy- "I said I'm ok dammit!"

(Y/n)- "alright alright...Jesus, you didn't have to yell."

Cindy's POV

Thoughts- 'shit...why did I do that?....'

Cindy- "look (Y/n), I didn't mean t-"

(Y/n)- "it's fine, I won't pry if you don't want me to...by the way we're late for school."

Cindy- "oh well."

Short timeskip

The two of us were walking into our classes and I wave to him and he waves back.

Mr. Conwell- "oh nice to finally join us Ms. Fox. Take your seat."

I walk in and the room is filled with murmurs and whispers fill the room. I just quickly walk to my seat next to Rachel.

Rachel- "h-hey, are you feeling ok?

Cindy- "I'm fine...I think..."

Rachel- "what's wrong?"

Cindy- "I-I don't know...I'm just feeling more down than usual."

She looks at me as if she's mourning. She puts her hand over mine and looks at me reassuringly. Her face then went from mournful to a mixture of sad and scared.

Rachel- "look everything will be ok....please, just....don't do anything crazy..."

Cindy- "o-okay..."

She smiles and sits back down.

Short timeskip

Thoughts- 'finally I ca-'

I got grabbed and pushed into a classroom by some people. When I turned around, I was met with a fist across my face. I looked up and saw the three girls that followed Robert. Though they're so forgettable that I don't even know they're names.

('I was just too lazy....')

Girl1- "pfffffft haha, what a pathetic little bitch."

Girl2- "though, she doesn't look the part."

Girl3- "we can fix that."

All three- "hehehehe..."

Cindy- "p-please do-"

(SLAP)

Girl1- "shut UP! Just....shut up....We're the ones in charge here!"

Girl2- "and right now, I think it's time we enacted a little....justice."

Girl3- "yeah, justice. I like the sound of tha-"

Before they could continue their "righteous act," the same black spirit thing show up and used some type of telekinesis forcing both of them to a wall. At the sight of the thing, all of us screamed and I fainted.

Thoughts- 'what is that thing?!?'

____________________________________________________________________________________

('Sorry...I'm kinda unmotivated right now...I need to take a break...')

Love you guys bye bye