Ch. 4 New Blooms Recordings or Jet Records

Megan POV
After the contest, it came down to the judges to decide on the winner. Every one of us that performed were called back on stage. I thinking that there is no way I won.

Owner:.....And the winner is...............Megan Campbell-Thomas!!! Congratulations!!!

The place cheered for me. I go over to the owner and he gives me a trophy.
After pictures were taken and everything, I go over to Bailey and her parents.

Matthew: Way to go sweetheart.
Megan: Thanks Matt.
Bailey: You killed it up there!!
Megan: Thanks Bails.
Laura: I'm so proud of you.
Megan: Thanks Laura.

We walk over to the representatives for the record company to talk about my deal with them.

Tony POV
We walk over to where Megan is at meeting with the record company.

Ashby: Megan I have to say you sounded amazing up there.
Megan: Thank you so much.
Sav: New Bloom Recordings would be thrilled to have someone like you.

New Bloom Recordings?!!! The record company known for bankruptcy?!! Megan can't sign with them.

Tony: She can't sign with them.
Peyton: I know. New Bloom always has financial issues. I'm gonna stop them.
Tony: Pey—-

She walks over there. I have a bad feeling about this. I walk over there to stop her.

Peyton: Excuse me, but I see you are discussing a deal with this talented young woman.
Ashby: Yes we are. Who are you?
Peyton: I'm Peyton. I have to say Miss. Megan, that you would do better being apart of Jet Records.
Sav: Woah! Wait a minute now, let's not get to carried away. You have a bright future being with New Bloom.
Tony: Are you sure about that?

We ended getting in a argument.

Megan POV
I feel overwhelmed now.

Megan: Hold on everyone.

Everyone stops arguing.

Megan: Cam someone please explain this to me? What's the difference with New Bloom and Jet?
Peyton: New Bloom has been known for their financial issues for the past 10 years and known for artist going bankrupt. They haven't had anyone good since then. You even tried to get my client to sign with you guys for a couple of years.

New Bloom seems a bit on the edge when Peyton said that. But I began to think for a minute. I did remember hearing about some record company going broke.

Megan: Are you guys that company I heard that had down sales and filed bankruptcy?
Sav: I-I don't know what you are talking about?

The guy takes his glasses off and it's Tony.

Megan: Tony!
Ashby: Tony Carter. Oh...umm—
Tony: Lost for words.
Peyton: Megan sign with Jet Records and I can also be your manager too. I can make you big.

I needed to think some more. I heard a little bit about Jet Records. They have signed the very biggest artist ever that have won several Grammys and sold at least up 50 million albums world-wide.

Megan: Is it too much to ask if I can visit Jet to know more information before I make my decision?
Peyton: Absolutely. I can arrange it for tomorrow morning to meet with the CEO and I can pick you up.
Megan: Cool.

So Peyton and I exchange numbers. I honestly can't believe how my life is about to change.