Ch. 26 Hurt and Anger

Megan POV
Soon as the show was over I went in my dressing room. I sat down and pulled off my shoes. My feet felt so happy once I got out of those shoes. Then, I hear a knock on my door.

Megan: Come in.

Carson walks in and shuts the door.

Megan: Hey babe.

I get and hug him and he hugs me back. He picks me up and spins me around.

Carson: You were incredible.
Megan: Thank you.
Carson: How do you feel?
Megan: I feel pretty good. I'm kinda sad that tour is over.
Carson: I bet.

We sit down on the couch.

Megan: Oh man. The crowd was so lit tonight.
Carson: They sure were. I haven't seen a show that amazing in a long time.
Megan: Really?
Carson: Yeah. You guys really pulled it off.

I smile at Carson. I turn on the TV and Hollywood Insider is on. And I see that there is a picture of Tony and I. This can't be good.

Nora: We have just received some interesting celeb news on everyone's favorite duo Tony and Megan. So we all know that these two have been on tour together for the past few weeks. On one of their day off they were spotted out at Six Flags. Based on these pictures they seem like they were pretty comfortable to me.

(Shows pictures of them holding hands and hugging)

Nora: We know that Julia is a jealous type of girl and we wonder how does Megan's boyfriend think of this.

I can't believe this. I thought no one would recognize us. I turn off the TV. I turn to Carson.

Megan: Babe, I can explain.
Carson: What were you guys doing?
Megan: We were just hanging out on our day off as friends. I promise you nothing happened.

We hear someone walk in the dressing room. And it was Tony.

Tony: Hey.

I felt some type of anger because of what I just saw.

Megan: Get out Tony.
Tony: What? Is everything okay?
Megan: Just leave me alone. You are just gonna make this even worse.

Tony POV
I'm so confused. I've never seen Megan this upset.

Tony: Meg—
Megan: GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Oh. Well damn. I felt hurt.

Tony: Okay Megan.

I walk out of her dressing room to mine. I'm so confused. Like why is Megan mad at me? I didn't do anything to her boyfriend. Peyton walks in my dressing room.

Peyton: Hey Tony. We need to talk.
Tony: About what?
Peyton: This.

Peyton hands me her phone and it shows Nora talking about and exposing pictures of Megan and I on our day off at Six Flags.
Oh shit!!! Megan must have saw this. What a perfect way to end tour.

Tony: Damn it!!
Peyton: I know. What they hell Tony?
Tony: No. This is why Megan is mad at me. She must have saw Hollywood Insider.
Peyton: How mad is she?
Tony: She's pissed. I've never seen her like that.
Peyton: Let me go talk to her.
Tony: I wouldn't if I were you. She's pissed off and her boyfriend is there.
Peyton: Fine. I'll talk to her tomorrow and I'll do some digging to find out how those pictures were taken.
Tony: Me too.

Megan POV
Carson drives me back to the hotel and I asked him to come with me to my room so we could talk. I'm really nervous but I feel that this is the right thing to do. He's my boyfriend.
We get to my room and we sit on my bed.

Carson: So you wanna talk to me about what happened?
Megan: Yes.
Carson: Okay. Start talking.

I take a deep breath. I tell him everything. I tell him about how much fun Tony and I had that day and the places he took me. I told him what we did at all the places. I even told him I had gifts that I got for him. Did I tell him about kissing Tony on the cheek? Sadly yes. I felt my eyes water a bit.

Carson: Woah. This is a lot to take in.
Megan: I know. I'm telling you it was all innocent. We were just friends hanging out.

Carson takes my hand and holds it.

Carson: I believe you.

I felt a bit relieved and shocked.

Megan: What?
Carson: I believe you. Sometimes I really don't believe anything what the tabloids say unless I can tell that something is off.
Megan: Well, I feel much better that you believe me.
Carson: I'm glad you told me. But I do have to say that you are gonna have to talk to Tony.
Megan: I really don't want to.
Carson: I know you don't, but you are gonna have to.

He is right, but I don't wanna. I feel hurt. There has been more drama on my life than focus on my music since I've became famous. Can this any worse?