Ch. 57 First Time Away

Megan POV
The Grammys were amazing. And..........I DID WIN!!! I won three Grammys. I'm officially a Grammy winning artist. It feels good.
After the Grammys happened, I began rehearsals for tour. I also started working on my second album. It's not done just yet, but it's gonna be amazing.
As for Tony and I, this man keep surprising me every time. This man really loves me. His mom and Hadley are so thrilled about Tony and I being together. As for his dad, he's not to happy about it. He still thinks I'm no good. But I'm not gonna let that bother me. Matt and Laura are happy for us as well. They are glad to see that I'm happy.
Three weeks go by and it's time for tour. Tony drove me to the airport and he's walking with me to where everyone is at.

Tony: I'm gonna miss you so much.
Megan: I'm gonna miss you more.
Tony: Call me and text me everyday.
Megan: I will.

Jane walks over to us.

Jane: Hey guys.
Megan: Hey.
Jane: Our flight leaves in 30 minutes.
Megan: Okay. I'll be there in a minute.
Jane: Okay. 

Jane goes back to where everyone is at. Tony pulls me to him and hugs me. I hug him back.

Tony: I love you baby.
Megan: I love you.

Tony kisses me passionately. I'm gonna miss this.

Megan: I gotta go babe.
Tony: Okay. Call me when you land.
Megan: I will. See ya later baby.
Tony: See ya later Meg.

Tony let's me go and I walk with everyone. We get through security and we made it to our gate and got on the plane. I sit next the window and Meghan is sitting next to me.

Meghan: How you holding up?
Megan: I'm just thinking about Tony. I already miss him.
Meghan: Awwwe. I know how you feel. When my husband and I were dating, there were times when we did have to spend time apart because I was touring. It was hard, but it brought us even closer.
Megan: I hope it does for Tony and I. This is our first time apart.
Meghan: Trust me. It will. I see how Tony treats ya. He's amazing to ya. That man loves you more than anything.
Megan: Thanks.

The plane takes offs. Our first stop is New York. I'm excited. During the flight I did fall asleep and went into dream land.

**Megan's Dream**
I'm wearing a beautiful outfit.

Tony is here with me. He and I are so happy. We are slow dancing and a child walks up to us. Tony picks up the child.

Child: Mommy!! Daddy!!
Tony: Hi kiddo!!
Child: I love you mommy and daddy.
Megan: We love you too.
Tony: And I love my wife.
Megan: I love my husband.

I feel someone tap my shoulder.

Unknown: Wake up, Meg.
Megan: What?
Unknown: Wake up.

I open my eyes and it's Jane.

Jane: Wake up Meg.
Megan: Oh. What is it?
Jane: We are about to land.
Megan: Okay thanks.

I rub my eyes and a few minutes later we landed. We get our bags and head to our hotel. Soon as I get to my room, I immediately call Tony.

Tony: Hello?
Megan: Hi baby.
Tony: Hi Meg. Oh baby.
Megan: Hehehe. You sound so excited to hear me.
Tony: Duh. Who wouldn't?
Megan: Touché.
Tony: Hahahaha. How was the flight?
Megan: It was great. I fell asleep most of the time and I had a dream.
Tony: Tell me.

I tell him about my dream. Not leaving out one detail.

Tony: Oh wow.
Megan: I know right. It honestly felt great.
Tony: Maybe it's a peek into the future.
Megan: You think so?
Tony: Yeah. I definitely can see us being married and having a family.
Megan: Awwwwwwwwww baby.
Tony: I mean it. I can really see myself spending the rest of my life with you.
Megan: Oh Tony. That's so sweet.

Tony and I talked even more. Soon I had to end our call because tomorrow is the start of the first show of tour.