Ch. 68 Let Go

Leah POV
Before I go back to France, I decided to pay my younger brother a visit to knock some sense into him. He's always been this stubborn.

Leah: Hello, baby brother.
Bryson: Leah? What are you doing here?
Leah: I came for a visit to see my niece and nephew.

Bryson POV
My sister sometimes can drive me crazy. Plus, I know why she's here.

Bryson: Let me guess, they told you.
Leah: Yes they did. Why on earth you would do a terrible thing like that to Megan?
Bryson: She's a nobody that came off the streets.
Leah: That's not true and you know it. She's a very sophisticated, talented, beautiful young lady. I see why Tony is going to marry her.

What?!!

Bryson: Hold on. He's gonna to what?
Leah: You heard me. They are getting married and I 1000% approve of it.

My son is going to make the biggest mistake of his life.

Bryson: He shouldn't marry her.
Leah: Why not? You have to understand that you are going to have let this ego of yours go because it gets out of hand and causes too much trouble. Just remember you aren't losing family member, the family is growing. If I were you, I fix this.

Whatever. That's not going to change my mind. Unless....

Megan POV
I'm staying with Tony for two more days before I go back to LA. I have something that I want to share with him that I think he'll like.

Megan: Tony, I have a great suggestion for what we can do.
Tony: What is it?
Megan: For the wedding I would like for us to have a song made by us that we can have placed in the wedding video.
Tony: I think that's a great idea. I was just thinking that same thing. The question is what song are we going to do?
Megan: Instead of doing an original, I was thinking about doing a cover of one of my childhood love songs.
Tony: Which one?
Megan: At The Beginning. I love it and when I listened to it recently the lyrics match about our relationship.
Tony: I haven't heard that song in such a long time. Let me play it.

Tony plays the song and he definitely agrees with me. We start working on trying to get our cover version to match the original. I'm going to record my part when I get back to LA and Tony is going to do his while he's on the road.
Two days pass by fast and I fly back to LA. Tony didn't want me to leave. Neither did I, but I gotta work.
The next day, Laura, Bailey, and I go meet with the designer to discuss about the dresses. And who's the designer? The great Vera Wang. She was so thrilled to get the call that I wanted her to design my dress.

Vera: It's a great pleasure to meet you.
Megan: It's so great to meet you. I have my best friend/maid of honor Bailey. And Bailey's mom and my godmother Laura
Vera: Nice to meet you ladies.
Bailey: You have no idea how exciting this is.
Vera: I bet. So let's dive in. Tell me some details about the wedding.
Megan: So it's a destination wedding. We are getting married in a castle in France.
Vera: Ooooooooo!! That's exciting.
Megan: I know right. The vibe of the wedding is romantic. I do want my dress to have that romantic feel
Vera: Do you have any pictures of what you like?
Megan: Yes.

I show her pictures I saw online that I really like. She looks at each one. Bailey, Laura, and I explain about each one.

Vera: Okay. I can definitely come up with something. I really like two of these that I can combine to make it one.
Megan: Really?
Vera: Yes. I'll make some sketches really quick and we can decide what we can go with.
Megan: Perfect.

Vera and some her team make some sketches of ideas for my dress. After a while, they come and show me what they made. Vera showed me what they came up with and I saw the one that is perfect.

Megan: This is the one.
Vera: You sure?
Megan: Yes. Everything I see is perfect. I can see myself in this.
Vera: Awesome. We can take your measurements of you so we can start working.
Megan: Yay!

So they took my measurements for my dress. I decided to wait till the dress was completely finished so that I can try it one for the first time.
Vera showed us some of the bridesmaids dresses from her collection and we came to an agreement to what we like. A lot is really coming together for the wedding and I can't wait.