Ch. 63 Controlling

Tony POV
After a few days of looking at resumes of who is gonna be my manager for the next few months, Peyton and I came to an agreement.

Tony: Okay, Peyton. So this is who we are going with?
Peyton: Yes. Here's the thing too. I'm still gonna be checking in on both of you. You will know, but she won't.
Tony: Okay.

We agreed that we are gonna hire Carmen. Peyton and I made a deal that Carmen and I are gonna do meetings of my schedule every other week once a week. I'm completely fine with that. It's not gonna be at my house because that would be inappropriate and I don't feel comfortable around Carmen. Our meetings are gonna be at Jet Records in the lobby. What we agreed to for what it's gonna be like for the next couple months makes me feel better. What makes this even better, Megan and I can plan our wedding.

Peyton: I will call Carmen today and tell her she has the job and explain what she's gonna be doing.
Tony: Okay. Imma head to Megan's video shoot.
Peyton: Okay. Tell her I said hi.

I leave Peyton's house and head to Megan's video shoot. I get there and she's sitting down taking a break.

Tony: Hi there.
Megan: Hey.
Tony: How are you? How's the shoot going?
Megan: I'm good. The shoot is going great. Everything looks so good.

The director walks over to where we are.

Director: When you are ready to shoot some more, let me know.
Megan: Yes sir.

I lean in Megan's ear and wrap my arms around her waist.

Tony: I wish I could do a little quickie with you.

She giggles a bit.

Megan: We can't here.
Tony: Why not?
Megan: Too many people here.
Tony: So?
Megan: We can later. Okay?
Tony: Fine.
Megan: I need to finish shooting.
Tony: Okay.

I let her go and smack her butt. She looks back at me in shock and I wink at her. Damn my baby is fine. I stay and watch her shoot her video and she does amazing. After a couple of hours, she's finished. I tell her driver that I'll take her home. I bring her home and we have dinner.
The next day comes and it's my first meeting with Carmen. I can't lie, I'm nervous as hell. If this woman pulls anything on me, it's a wrap. I get to Jet Records and we start our meeting.

Carmen: Peyton sent me everything with your schedule for the next couple of months. Based on what I've been looking at, it's not really much.
Tony: What we got going on?
Carmen: This week you have a photoshoot for your album.
Tony: When is that?
Carmen: Thursday.

When she said Thursday, I remember that Megan and I are meeting with my Aunt Leah to discuss plans for our wedding.

Tony: What? We are gonna have to change that.
Carmen: Why?
Tony: My fiancée and I are going to start making plans for our wedding.

Carmen POV
Oh. That's right. He's engaged, but not for long.

Carmen: How about this? We do the photoshoot that morning because it shouldn't take too long to do.

Please say yes. I want to see that sexy body of yours and spend more time with you.

Tony POV
Damn it. I have to compromise and this is something that I'm gonna have to learn. Especially for my marriage.

Tony: Fine. We are doing it that morning. Soon as it's over, I'm meeting with Megan. I don't want any other type of work for the rest of that day.
Carmen: Yes sir.

The meeting goes pretty good. Carmen didn't try any advances toward me. Well....she couldn't because we are in a public place. But I did feel that she was being a bit controlling and aggressive with me about my schedule.

Tony: Carmen, you have to listen to me. You can't go to an extreme about my schedule. Megan and I have been working on making our schedules flexible because we are in the process of planning our wedding.

Carmen POV
Why does he have to mention her? She's not that pretty any way. Ugh.

Carmen: Okay. Fine. I'll fix it.

Yeah right. We'll see about that.