Ch. 70 Safe and Sound

Tony POV
I go by Megan's house and get her to go to the station. I tell the cops what's going on.

Officer Frank: Okay, we are going to have to be smart about this.
Tony: Just remember if she sees any of you guys, she'll hurt my sister.
Officer Amanda: We understand.
Megan: Here's the thing her focus is on you babe. She just want you.
Officer Frank: How about this?

He tells us the plan. From what he's saying it can work. I hope.

Tony: Okay. I'll do it.
Officer Amanda: We are gonna be not far to get her.
Tony: Okay. Thank you.

Megan and I leave the station. I honestly didn't wanna to back to my house. I take us to a hill that was outside of town.

Megan POV
Tony takes us to a hill and it's beautiful. The view of the city is amazing. We get out of his car and walk. After a certain distance, he stops. I can tell something is on his mind. I stand in front of him and cup his face for him to look at me.

Megan: What's wrong Tony?
Tony: I'm just scared.

I'm surprised, but I can tell by his voice that he is.

Megan: It's gonna be okay.
Tony: I don't know.

I see his eyes tear up. I pull him close to me and just hold him.

Megan: It's gonna be okay babe. We are going get Hadley out safe and sound. I promise. It's okay.

Tony POV
I couldn't help but start crying. I hate that his has happened to my baby sister. I've never cried in front of anyone.

Megan: Shhhhhh. It's okay.

Megan hugs me tight and I hug her back. She just holds me. We just stood there in each other's arms. Not once did Megan complain for anything. I love this woman.
As we are there, we hear a car pull up and it's my mom.

Lucy: Hi baby. I heard what happened.
Tony: Oh mom—
Lucy: Come here.

I hug my mom tightly.

Lucy: We will get her out.
Megan: We got a plan Lucy to get her out.
Lucy: I trust both of you to get Hadley. I have faith.
Tony: Okay mom.
Lucy: Keep me posted, okay?
Megan: We will.
Lucy: Good luck.

She leaves and it's just the two of us.

Tony: Baby, once this is done can you spend the night at my place tonight?
Megan: Absolutely.

I look at the time on my watch and I see that it's 6:00 pm. It's go time.

Tony: We gotta go.
Megan: Okay. I'll be with you the entire time. Think good thoughts.

We head back to the police station to meet with the cops. Megan rides with them to the apartment while I drove myself. I have so many nerves going through my body, but I can do this. I think good thoughts as Megan told me to. Soon, I arrive to the hotel. Megan and the cops are parked not too far.
I walk in the building and head to the exact apartment Carmen is staying at. I take deep breaths. Several at that.

Tony: Lets do this.

I knock on the door. This is it.

Carmen POV
I hear the door knock and I see that it's 7:00 pm.

Carmen: Perfect.

I go to the other side of the room where I have his sister. I have her tied up to a chair and her mouth taped up.