Ch. 71 My Own Stage

**Note from Author: This chapter is going to be potentially extremely long. I'll try to make it a 2 part**

Megan POV
Now that Carmen isn't going to be bothering us, we are finally back to normal. Soon, it became my time to go on tour. What better place to start off my very own tour than in Madison Square Garden in New York City. I have been rehearsing for weeks for this. I'm so excited.
When I dropped my 2nd album I didn't think it was going to do that well. I was shocked by the number of streams, the sales, the views. It was way more than my 1st album.
Right now I currently getting ready to perform on stage. As I'm getting ready, I just realized that the next tine I do this I'll be married.
Tony and I have talked about what am I going to do with my last name. Am I going to change it, leave like it is, or hyphenating? So after doing some thinking I decided that I want my name to be Megan Campbell-Cater. I wanted to stick with my "entertainment" name, but I drop the last name I got from Laura and Matt and pick up Tony's last name.
So I'm all ready and set to sing. MSG is sold out and I can't wait to perform. I even have my team to set up a live stream of the concert.
I'm dressed up to perform. My stylist team did amazing. For this tour I'm wearing two outfits to perform in. I have this one for the first half.

And I have another one for the second half which is going to be amazing

My hair is a little different. Before we left for tour, I decided to try a wig for a change. So I'm going to be wearing wigs for some shows.

Jane: It's time

Jane: It's time.
Megan: Yay!!
Jane: Knock em dead.

The stage production of the tour is insanely amazing.