Ch. 61 And I Oop

Megan POV
The next day, Tony's team posts the music video of the proposal and we posted our pictures from the engagement on our social media. The whole world is excited. They love the video so much.
A couple of days pass by and I go to Warner Brother's studio to do The Real. I had so much fun. Everyone was so nice.
When I finished that The Real, I went home to start looking at some ideas for the wedding.

**Meanwhile**
Julia POV
I can't believe that Tony is marrying that hooker. She has taken everything away from me. Ugh!! I need to work fast.
I get my laptop and I look at what's going. I come across a job opening.

Julia: Lets see what this is.

I click on it and I read all the information. I definitely get an idea.

Julia: Hmmm. Tony Carter.....I'm coming for ya.

I began to go to work on my plan.

Tony POV
Today I'm meeting up with Peyton in her office at Jet Records. She and I are gonna be interviewing some people who will take Peyton's place as my manager as she's on maternity leave.

Tony: So how many are we interviewing?
Peyton: Looks like we have quite a great amount.

She counts the resumes that she has.

Peyton: Looks like 7.
Tony: Okay. Not too bad.
Peyton: Oh man, I'm nervous.
Tony: It's gonna be okay Pey. This is only gonna be a few months.
Peyton: Okay.

We begin the interviews. Some were really good and had great a resume. We just couldn't connect with the right one. Before the last interview, Peyton and I go for lunch.

Tony: This is so hard.
Peyton: Trust me I know. It's okay. We have one more and hopefully this is the best.
Tony: Okay Pey.

After lunch we go back to the office and get ready for the last interview. Then, we hear a knock on the door.

Peyton: Come in.

A woman walks in and her eyes dart directly at me and I could tell that it's full of lust. This is bad.

Peyton: Hello

Peyton: Hello. What's your name?
Carmen: My name is Carmen.
Peyton: Nice to meet you Carmen. I'm Peyton and this is my client Tony.
Tony: Nice to meet you.
Carmen: Pleasure to meet you.

Okay...this is weird and uncomfortable. I can't wait to go see Megan after this.
We do the interview and Carmen does really well. Her resume is impressive.

Peyton: Well, I think that's it. We will contact you letting you know what our decision is.
Carmen: Okay. Nice to meet you guys.

She gives me a look like she sees me as a full meal as she leaves. Jesus this is uncomfortable.

Tony: Peyton, we can't hire her to be my manager.
Peyton: Why?
Tony: Did you not see how she looked at me?!
Peyton: What?
Tony: She looked at me as if I was a full meal and it's so uncomfortable.
Peyton: I definitely see where you are coming from. But her resume and how she was in the interview was the best one.
Tony: I know. But she's a little mad.
Peyton: How about this? If we do come to an agreement that we hire her, I'll tell her don't even think about trying any tricks with you because you are getting married. Hopefully she'll get the signal.
Tony: Okay. I trust you Pey. I'm gonna go to Meg's place.

I leave the office and go straight to Megan's house. Soon as she answered the door, I pull her close to me and kiss her passionately. We pull apart and she's out of breath.

Megan: Woah...damn baby.
Tony: I'm sorry. I just love you.
Megan: Haha. I love you.

Megan POV
Tony definitely seems a little jumpy. The way he kissed me is totally different from all the other times he kissed me.

Megan: What's wrong with you babe?
Tony: Nothing is wrong.
Megan: You are a bit jumpy. Something happened. Tell me.
Tony: Aww damn baby. Okay. Promise me you won't freak out.
Megan: Oh God.
Tony: Come on baby. Please?
Megan: Okay.

Tony POV
I tell her everything about the interview that went on today. I did tell her about Carmen. Everything.

Megan: Okay, this is a lot to take in.
Tony: I know. Like I don't know what to do.
Megan: I trust you, but I can tell you that I don't trust her.
Tony: I know baby. Peyton told me she's gonna keep a close eye on her to make sure Carmen don't take a chance.
Megan: Okay. Now come here.

I hug Megan and I feel bit relieved that we talked about what's going on. I can't wait to marry her.

**Across Town**
Carmen POV
I'm in my apartment looking at all of this information about Tony. He's so freaking hot.

Carmen: God damn Tony. You are so fine. You and I are meant to be. You will be mine.