Ch. 37 Pouring Out

Megan POV
I get pulled into this storage closet by someone.

Megan: What the hell?!

Someone turns on the light and it's Tony.

Tony POV
I turn on the light and Megan is furious at me for doing this, but this was the only way I could talk to Megan in private.

Megan: Tony!! What the fuck?! Have you lost your m—

Before I even let her finish, I cup her by her face with both of my hands and pull her to me and kiss her.

Megan POV
Holy shit!!!!! Tony is kissing me. Me being stupid as can be, I'm kissing him back. To be honest, it's good. I'm feeling fireworks and my knees are weak. This man didn't let me finish cursing him out. His hands are on my cheeks still. I put my hands on his arms. This kiss is so passionate. Like he has Carson beat.
After a good like....I don't even know how long that kiss was, we pull apart. I catch my breath because that kiss........wow. I look up at Tony in his eyes and I couldn't even say anything after that. My mouth is open to say something, but words aren't coming out.

Tony: I'm sorry, but I had to get you to shut up to hear me out.

Oh!! Damn!! It worked.

Tony: Look, I'm so sorry for what happened to you last month. I didn't mean to hurt and I had no intentions to hurt you. I honestly and really care about you a lot. I've just been so scared to you because of what I'm known for. Quiet frankly, I can't remember the last time I ever felt this way about someone. I never had this feeling when I was with Julia. What I'm trying to say is that.....I like you a lot Megan. I really do. I kept fighting it for so long because I was to afraid. Plus, you and Carson got together and I'll admit I was jealous. My mom, Hadley, Peyton, and David has been right about me the entire time that I have changed since we had worked together. I just like you a lot. Your smile, the way are with everyone, your voice, just everything about you. You are so beautiful, kind, and caring. If you just give me a chance Meg to prove myself. Again I'm so sorry for what happened.

My mouth is to the floor. Tony poured his heart to me. This is a shocker. I'm speechless.

Megan: I-I don't know what to say.
Tony: You don't have to say anything. I'll give you time to think on everything that I just said.

Speechless again.

Tony: We should head back to the others.

I shake my head yes and we walked out of the closet. Thankful no one saw us.
During the rest of the event, I couldn't even stop thinking about what Tony told me. This is something that has never happened to me before.
Soon as the event was over, I went over to talk to Bailey.

Bailey: Hey girl, come in.

I walk in her apartment.

Bailey: What's going on?
Megan: You might want to sit down for this one.

We both sit down on the couch and I tell Bailey what Tony told me. Not leaving out one single detail.

Bailey: Oh my God. He said that.
Megan: Yes. I'm still in shock from it.
Bailey: I would be to if someone poured their heart out to me.

We both laughed.

Bailey: So what are you gonna do?
Megan: Honestly, I don't know. Like I'm still struggling a bit to get over Carson because he was my boyfriend. Like my 1st real boyfriend.

There is a long story behind my past love life.

Megan: I honestly feel like I would be moving too fast or something.
Bailey: Have you gotten a chance to talk to him?
Megan: I really haven't. I don't know if I could or not.
Bailey: Do you still care about him?
Megan: I don't know. I mean he broke my heart using me and everything. Imma be real when we did stuff together it wasn't like how it be when Tony and I get together.
Bailey: What you mean?
Megan: When I would go out with Carson, he and I would be laughing and talking but I didn't feel like I was myself. When I hangout with Tony I can be 1000% myself and not worry as much.
Bailey: Oh!
Megan: I could definitely tell a difference when Tony kissed me today.
Bailey: He did what?!
Megan: He kissed me.
Bailey: When? Where? How?
Megan: Today. In a storage room closet. Just to get me to shut up and hear him out.
Bailey: I'm shook. How was it Meg?
Megan: To be honest, it was amazing. Like I felt so many fireworks going through my body. He had me weak in the knees and it was quite passionate.
Bailey: Everything you said answers all your questions.
Megan: I know it does, but I'm not sure if I can or not.
Bailey: You know you can. You are just scared. You are a strong and brave. You know what you can do and you know what's the right thing to do.

Bailey does have a point. My gut is telling me to give Tony a chance because I know how I feel when I'm with him. I definitely need time to think on this.