Ch. 22 First Show

Megan POV
I wake up the next day and............TODAY IS SHOW DAY!!!!! I do my very first show today!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't wait!!! I get dressed in something comfy and put my hair in a ponytail.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast and little did I know that some of everyone was down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast and little did I know that some of everyone was down. There was a full breakfast buffet with delicious food.
I get some scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon with some orange juice.
I get my food and sit down. As I'm eating, I get a text from Carson. I have him labeled on my phone "Carson 🥰💕"

**Text Messages**
Carson: Good morning and happy 1st show day beautiful!!!
Megan: Lol. Thanks babe and good morning to u to.
Carson: Hahahaha. I had to say that but how are u
Megan: I'm good. I'm excited.
Carson: Ik u are. I wish I could be there to see
Megan: Ik I miss u
Carson: I miss u more. I'll call u later today if that's alright
Megan: That's fine. Call me at 4:00 pm today
Carson: Will do then
Megan: ttyl

My face lights up when Carson texts me.

Tony: You seem in a good mood.

I jump a bit.

Megan: Shit Tony!! You scared me.
Tony: I'm sorry.
Megan: It's fine.
Tony: How are you feeling?
Megan: I'm doing good.
Tony: That's great.

Peyton comes over to us.

Peyton: Good morning guys.
Megan: Good morning.
Peyton: So the schedule for the next 4 shows. We will go to the venue and you guys do a sound check. After your sound check, you guys have a 3 hours to chill and get ready for VIP. Then, you guys do VIP with fans. Right after that, you have 2 1/2 hours to get ready to for the concert. You guys perform. Right after that we get on the bus and head to our next destination.
Megan: Sounds like a game plan.
Peyton: Perfect. When you guys finish breakfast, we will gather our things and go over to the venue for a soundcheck.
Tony: Awesome.

So I finished breakfast and went back to my room and get my things and get in the van to go to the venue. We arrive and I'm taken to my dressing room.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.