Ch. 39 Giving A Chance

Megan POV
I wake early in the morning. I take a nice, long, hot, relaxing shower. Sabrina was right. Doing something relaxing is really helping boost my confidence.
After my shower, I put on my clothes for day.

I felt confident and cute today

I felt confident and cute today. I flat iron my hair and put it in a ponytail.
I get my purse and for some reason I packed an overnight bag. I haven't done that since college. I have no clue what is going through my mind. Anyway, I get in my Jeep and I make a stop at Starbucks and order a Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte with a bacon and egg sandwich. To be nice I order Tony a Chai Latte because I know that is one of his favorite drinks from Starbucks.
After ordering the drinks in the drive through, I park in the parking lot and eat my breakfast. When I finished eating, I look at the time and it's about 11:15.

Megan: Oh shit. I gotta head over to his house.

So I finished eating and I drive to Tony's house. I'm surprised that I remembered. Soon I arrive to his house. I get our drinks and walk up to his door. For some reason I feel nervous. I take several deep breaths and I ring his doorbell. He comes and opens the door.

Tony: Hey Meg.
Megan: Hi Tony.
Tony: Come in.

I walk in his house and we walk to the living room.

Megan: Oh this is for you. I bought you Starbucks.
Tony: Thanks.

He takes the cup and he drinks it.

Tony: Oh! You got what I like.
Megan: Yeah. I did.
Tony: Thanks Meg.

So we sit down on the couch.

Tony: So what did you want to talk to me about?

I take a really good nice deep breath. Here I go.

Megan: So I know it's been a couple of days since you poured your heart out to me. I'll be honest, I was surprised by what you said and I really did take it in a lot of thought. And I had something happened to me that made me come to my conclusion.

Tony POV
Oh boy. This can go several ways. So I brace myself if what she had to say.

Megan: Honestly Tony, I do have some type of feeling for you. It has me confused though. This feeling I have for you is totally different from what I had for Carson. Like that day when you saw me at my parent's grave and when I opened up to you about my parent's was amazing. I hadn't opened to anyone about my parents since they passed. I also enjoyed how we performed together. Looking at the pictures of us on stage and I saw how we were so into it. I didn't want to believe my friends when they said that they way we looked at each was something. That day when we hung out on our day off in San Antonio was the most fun I had because I was able to be me. I was so upset at you for what happened between us and Carson last month. I constantly blamed you for what happened because I was with Carson. When you kissed me that was a shocker. I can't lie it was great. Better than Carson. I felt fireworks and you had me weak in the knees. I even get chills thinking about it.

Oh man. I didn't expect this.

Megan: So I was able to come to realization....I like you too Tony.

I can't believe it. I really didn't expect that.

Megan: I like you like a lot actually and I care about you. I was just too scared because I was in a relationship. I didn't pay any attention to the signs. For as long as we worked together there were times when you were annoying, but you were able to make me smile and for it about how annoying you were.
Tony: Gee Meg, I-I never knew that you felt like that.
Megan: Well, I did but I was scared.
Tony: It's okay to be scared. I really want you to give me a chance. I'm sorry for anything I did.
Megan: It's okay. I found out the truth.

I'm so confused.

Tony: What? How?
Megan: I met Carson's girlfriend Sabrina yesterday when I was out thinking.
Tony: What?
Megan: Yep and she told me everything. I felt bad for her because she was hurt seeing me with Carson. So now I'm not mad at either of you guys anymore.
Tony: Really?
Megan: Haha. Yeah. I know sooner or later I'm definitely gotta talk to Carson.
Tony: Well you make the decision when you want to.

Megan POV
I know that I admit to Tony that I like him and care about him. Now I have the ultimate decision, do I want to give Tony a chance?

Megan: And I know you want me to give you a chance. I've thought long and hard about it. I decided that I'm willing to give you..well us a chance.
Tony: Really? You sure?
Megan: Yeah. This feeling I have is strong. But I want to take things slow.
Tony: Absolutely.

Tony POV
I'm so happy right.

Tony: I won't disappoint you.
Megan: I believe you.

We both laughed and I pull Megan to me and hug her. She hugs me back.

Tony: Thank you Meg.
Megan: You're welcome Tony.

We pull apart from our hug and we just look at each other. She bites her lips. I do get turned on. I lean in and kiss her. I wrap my arms around her waist and her arms are around my neck.

Megan POV
As we are kissing I feel ever type of feeling I felt from the first time we kissed. Then, Tony began to touch me all over. It feel so good. I moan softly. I pull apart from our kiss to talk.

Megan: I thought we were taking things slow.
Tony: My bad. I was just caught up in the moment.
Megan: Hahaha. It's okay.
Tony: Do you want me to stop?
Megan: No. Just shut up and kiss me.

Tony and I laugh. We continue our kiss. It basically ends up into a make out session. After a good while we pull apart. We both catch our breaths.

Megan: That was amazing.
Tony: It sure was. I've been waiting a long time to do that.

Tony POV
We both laughed. I began to think of something that I want Megan and I to do. I came up with an idea.

Tony: Hey, why don't you and I take a little trip away from LA?
Megan: What?
Tony: Just a little get away from all this madness for 3 days. Just you and me.

Megan POV
I can't believe it. Tony wants to take a trip with me.

Megan: Where are we gonna go?
Tony: I heard of this place that is super nice and relaxing. What do you say?

I think for a minute. It would be nice to get away for a bit. I haven't had a vacation since college.

Megan: Okay.
Tony: Great. I'll pick you put tomorrow morning.
Megan: Uh...you need my address to my house.
Tony: I know where your apartment is at.
Megan: Hahaha. No I've moved into a my own house.
Tony: What?
Megan: Yeah. I moved in it a few weeks ago.

So I give him my address and told him what the house looks like. Then we walks me to my car.

Tony: Okay I'll pick you up at 7:00 am.
Megan: Okay. See ya tomorrow morning.

I get in my car and drive back to my house. I feel so relived and happy. This is something else. I get home and I go to my closet and pack up my things in my suitcase. Do I have an idea where Tony is taking me? No. But he did say it's nice and relaxing. So I pack something that will keep me cool because of the weather here in LA. After an hour of packing I was done.

Megan: Okay. Now time for shower, PJs, popcorn, movie.

I take a shower, put on my PJs. I go to my kitchen and pop up some popcorn. Soon as it was done, I go to my living room and put on a movie.
I can't wait for my trip with Tony. As I'm watching the movie I text Jane letting her know I'm taking a little getaway trip for a couple of days to relax a bit. She was 100% cool with it. She told me take the rest of the week off for myself because I've been working so hard.