Ch. 50 New Friendship

Megan POV
The next day, I go to Carson's office so that he and I can talk. I don't feel nervous. I'm just glad that he and I are finally gonna talk. I walk in the building and knock on the door to his office.

Carson: Come in.

I walk in his office.

Megan: Hey.
Carson: Hey Megan. Have a seat.

I sit down in front of him.

Megan: So where do we begin?
Carson: I don't know. All I do know is that I'm so sorry for not telling you the truth.
Megan: It's okay. I will say that I met your girlfriend and she told me everything.

Carson POV
She met Sabrina?!!

Carson: What? When?
Megan: It was not too long ago. She told me how it was just a set up. I honestly felt bad for her because of what she had to go through. I knew after I found out that sooner or later I had to talk to you about it.
Carson: What caused you to make a change?
Megan: Lets just day that we are taking things slow for right now.

When she said we, I have no idea who she was talking about. But I think I have idea it's Tony. That's good for her. They are meant for each other.

Carson: Oh. Well how is that going?
Megan: It's going great. This person is stepping out of their comfort zone and keeps surprising me.
Carson: I'm happy for you then.

Megan POV
I smile at Carson and I feel even more better now.

Megan: I want you to know that I forgive you because none of this was your fault. And I do know that you only care about me as a friend. That's something I do appreciate.
Carson: That's because I do. We can just start over and be friends.
Megan: I would like that a lot. By the way Sabrina is a really beautiful and nice person. She is very lucky.
Carson: Gee thanks. I think I'm the lucky one. I'm glad she and I are repairing our relationship.
Megan: I'm glad for you guys.

I'm glad everything with Carson and I are sorted out.
Now I got that out the way, I have something else to deal with. These feeling I have for Tony. To be honest, the best person to go to for this is David. He knows Tony better than anybody. I call him up and told him to meet me at my house. I sent him my address and everything.
I get home and a few minutes later I hear David pull into my driveway. I go outside and I let him in.

David: Nice house.
Megan: Hahahaha. Thanks. Before I forget, I got you a little something for your birthday.
David: What? You didn't have to.
Megan: I wanted to. You're one of my closest friends.
David: Thanks Meg.

David gives me a hug and I hug him back.

Megan: Now I need to talk to about Tony and I.
David: Oh no. Did he do something wrong?
Megan: No he didn't. Everything with us has been amazing, but I'm just a little scared.
David: What are you scared of?
Megan: I'm just scared of a lot of things. Like if the paparazzi finds out, what if Tony doesn't want to be with me, what if—
David: Okay stop right there. There's no way that Tony will leave you. You have been a big change in his life for the better. I haven't seen him like this since I've known him.

David POV
The way Tony and I met was through a friend of mine. He told me that Tony was looking for some musicians for his tour. It was his 2nd tour. I went in for the audition and showed my talents. Got the call a couple of days later that I was picked. I got a chance to meet Tony and hangout with him. We became friends very quickly.
I've noticed since Megan came into Tony's life that he's much happier. I can absolutely tell that there is no other person Tony has had this type of feeling for.

David: I can tell you this that Tony is crazy about you.
Megan: Really?
David: Yeah. Don't let the paparazzi get to you or anything at that fact. Fuck them hateful motherfuckers.

Megan POV
David made me laugh a bit when he said that. But he's right. Him and Tony.

Megan: I was just so scared of how the paparazzi would be if they found out because of the bombshell.
David: It's okay to be scared. I can honestly tell that you and Tony are perfect for each other. What goes on is between you and Tony. No one else.
Megan: Can I admit something?
David: What is it?
Megan: I think I maybe in love with Tony.

David's expression was so hard for him to believe.

David: Woah Meg. This is great.
Megan: Is it?
David: Hell yeah.
Megan: I'm not 100% sure if I am. But I'm beginning to fall for him.
David: Do you think that he loves you?
Megan: I don't know I never asked.
David: I didn't ask if he said it. I asked do you think he loves you?
Megan: Probably. He has stepped out his element on our dates. He told me he's never done it for anyone else.
David: That proves it. What more is there to say?

David does have a point. There are several different ways love is done without even saying "I love you". Tony has done that. Is it too soon for one of us to say "I love you" first?