Ch. 88 It's A.....

Megan POV
A couple more weeks go by. Tony has been wearing his sling less and less now. It's a good sign.
Also, Tony's birthday is coming up soon and we also find out the gender of our baby. There's a problem. I want to do a gender reveal party, but I feel like having Tony's birthday party and a gender reveal party would be too much for everyone that we invite because it would be around the same time.
Right now I'm in the kitchen on my laptop looking at somethings for Tony's birthday. He walks in to get something to drink.

Tony: Hey baby. What you doing?
Megan: Oh nothing.

I close my laptop so that he doesn't look at what I'm doing.

Megan: Babe, what do want to for your birthday?
Tony: I don't know. I kinda do want a party with just our family and friends. Nothing too fancy. Why?
Megan: Here's the deal. I'm constantly going back and forth about your birthday and our gender reveal.
Tony: And you want to do a gender reveal party?
Megan: Yes. But I don't want it to interfere with your birthday.
Tony: Oh Meg, that won't interfere. You being pregnant is the greatest birthday gift I can ever ask for.

He knows how to work me with words. I hate it and love it at the same time.

Megan: I'm serious. Like I don't want to put into mu—

Before I could finish, he smacks his lips onto mine and kisses me. I hate when he does that. It's quite a passionate kiss.
Eventually, we pull apart. I don't even remember what I said.

Megan: Really? Was that necessary?
Tony: Yep.

We both laughed. He cups my face and looks in my eyes.

Tony: How about this? Let's have the gender reveal party and my birthday party all in one on the same day.
Megan: You sure?
Tony: Absolutely. Finding out the gender of our baby can be my birthday gift. Okay?
Megan: Okay.

I honestly hope that this works. The next week, we go to my doctor's appointment and went through the process of knowing the gender. Bailey is going to be the one who knows and makes out the idea of how we are going to find out. As for me, I plan out Tony's birthday. It's going to be at our house in the backyard. I invited my family, his family, and our friends. Speaking of my family, mine came into town a couple of days ago. Just in time for the party. They are staying with us. They love the house.
A couple more days goes by and it's the day of Tony's birthday and our gender reveal party. Right now we in our bedroom finishing up getting ready.

Everything is all set up outside and everyone is here

Megan: You ready?
Tony: Yep.
Megan: Happy birthday.
Tony: Thank you.

I give him a kiss and he goes to my belly.

Tony: I can't wait to find out if you are a boy or a girl.

I laugh at him and he kisses my belly. Tony loves talking to the baby and it's so cute. Plus, that's healthy for the baby.
We go downstairs and go the the backyard and everything is perfect. Everyone is having a good time. All of our family and friends are here. My family is getting along with everyone.

Bailey: I want everyone to gather around for a minute.

We all gather around. Tony and I know what we are about to do. Everyone doesn't.

Bailey: So today is Tony's birthday and we all here together. But to make today even special Tony and Megan are about to find out what the gender of their baby.

Everyone looks at with the same reaction.

Megan: You heard her right. We decided to combine Tony's birthday and our gender reveal as one.
Tony: We don't know the gender. We are about to find out just like the rest of you.
Bailey: Come you two.

We go to where Bailey is at and she hands us confetti canons. My heart is beating so fast. We are about to find out what our baby is.

Bailey: Okay everyone. Help me count down from 10.
Everyone: 10......9......8.....7......6.......5........4.......3.......2.....1!!

We pop the confetti canons and we are having a.....................

A GIRL!!!!!!

We are all screaming with excitement

We are all screaming with excitement. Tony and I hug each other. I'm crying tears of joy and so is he.

Tony: It's a girl!!
Megan: We are having a girl!!

Tony POV
I can't believe that we are having a girl. We are having a little princess. I'm crying tears of joy. Get on one knee and talk to Megan's belly.

Tony: Hey there baby girl. I love you so much.

I get up and hug Megan again. Then, everyone comes and hug us and congratulate us.

Megan POV
Soon, we all gathered around to sing happy birthday to Tony.

Everyone: Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Tony. Happy birthday to you.

We clap and cheer for Tony. He makes a wish and blows out his candles. The rest of the party goes well. I can't believe we are having a girl. A girl!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Here's our Instagram post.

My caption: "What better way than to gift my husband on his birthday with us finding out the gender of our baby

My caption: "What better way than to gift my husband on his birthday with us finding out the gender of our baby. Baby girl we already love more than you'll ever know."
Tony's caption: "Megan telling me she's pregnant was already an amazing gift. Finding out the gender makes it even better. We are having a little princess. Daddy can't wait to meet you."