Ch. 82 Opening Night

Megan POV
The next day Tony and I had to fly back to LA. My family hated to see us leave, but we had to go back to work. I told them they should come visit us in LA and they agreed to. I can't wait for when they visit.
Once we came back home, it was time to get to work. I'm helping Bailey with the opening of our fashion store. As I'm helping her out, I get a call from Tony.

Megan: It's Tony. I'll be right back.
Bailey: Take your time.

I go to the back of the store and I answer the phone.

Megan: Hey babe.
Tony: Hey Meg. We got a problem.
Megan: What is it?
Tony: The media is trying to create drama about us.
Megan: What? What are they saying?
Tony: They are talking about how much we are both worth individually.

Here's the deal. I'm worth $25 million and Tony is worth $20 million. I see no big deal about it. Ever since we first got together the media has tried so hard to break us up, but the things they find/come up with are meaningless.

Megan: I'm guessing it's Nora trying to find tea?
Tony: Yep. She's so annoying.
Megan: Tell me about it. I don't understand why she is trying to stir drama.
Tony: A lot of tabloids are saying could this lead to divorce, how does my family feel that you are worth more than me, and all of that other crap.
Megan: Well, I'm not going to let that bother us. Besides, think how much we are worth together.
Tony: Haha. You right. We are worth $45 million together.
Megan: Hahaha. See?
Tony: Okay babe. You got me.
Megan: We are not going to have the tabloids try to break us up. I'm not here for it.
Tony: I agree.
Megan: I gotta go finish helping Bailey. She said hi.
Tony: Okay. Tell her I said hi.
Megan: I will. See you later.

I hang up the phone and go back to Bailey.

Bailey: What's up?
Megan: The tabloids trying to split up Tony and I over our net worth.
Bailey: What? That's stupid.
Megan: I know right. We said that we aren't going to let that get to us or anything else.
Bailey: I agree.

So we both get back to work. The opening of the store is tomorrow night. We are so excited. Plus, this is Bailey's biggest dream. I decided to help her with the investment of it and model a bit for her to promote the outfits.
The next day arrives and it's the day of the opening. Tony and I get ready.