Ch. 23 Cheers and Deals

Megan POV
Soon as the show was over we all go to the meeting area. I sit down on the sofa and pull of my shoes. For starters, my feet are killing me. Tony is sitting across from me. The musicians, the choreographers, everyone on Tony's team comes in clapping and cheering for us.

Peyton: Great job guys!! A very successful first show.
Tony: Thanks P. But the real one is Meg. You killed it out there.

Everyone clap for me. I smile at everyone.

Megan: Thanks guys. I had a blast. I can't believe how good it turned out.
Steve: Well duh. You are a star now.
Peyton: Everything went so well tonight. So our next show is tomorrow night. So we gotta head out tonight. There are showers in the building. So you guys can use that and we all can load on the bus.

So we all leave the room. I'm walking to my dressing room to go take a shower. Before I walk in, Tony stops me.

Tony: Hey Meg. On a serious note, you did amazing out there tonight.
Megan: Thanks Tony. I appreciate it.
Tony: Can I get a hug off of that?
Megan: Hahahaha. Sure.

Tony and I hug. It felt good. I can't lie. I have to remind myself he and I are friends and that I'm with Carson. We pull apart.

Megan: So I'm gonna go take a shower.
Tony: Okay.

So I go take a shower. I wipe off my makeup off my face to the fullest. I put on the same clothes I wore when I came in the building earlier today. My hair is down. Not in a ponytail this round. I took my contacts out and I have on my glasses. I gather my things that I brought with me and the security guard helps me with my stuff and we go to the bus. After I loaded my stuff, I went straight to my bunk bed and went to sleep.

Tony POV
I finished showering and everything and I went to get on the bus. I get on and as I load my stuff, I hear someone snoring. I turn around and I see Megan is sleeping. She looks so cute sleeping. I close the curtain to her bunk bed. I then hope over to mine which is across from her and go to sleep.

**In LA the next day**

Bryson POV
I have got to find a way to get rid of Megan for good. I know for a fact that someone like her is not good for this label.
My assistant walks in my office.

Katie: Mr. Bryson, your 1:30 meeting is here.
Bryson: Ahhhh! Yes! Bring her in.

Katie brings her in.

Bryson: Well, well, well.
Julia: It's been a while hasn't.
Bryson: Yes I know.
Julia: Why did you want to see me anyway? You know that Tony would flip out if he found out.
Bryson: That's the thing here. He won't.

I get up out my chair and walk over to Julia.

Bryson: I'll make apart of the label if you do me this one favor.
Julia: Which is?
Bryson: You know my son is on tour with Megan.
Julia: What?!!! Since when?
Bryson: Now settle down.
Julia: That bitch is with him?!
Bryson: Here me out Julia.
Julia: What then?
Bryson: I want you to spy on those two. Find them doing something that seems like they are doing "couple" like things.
Julia: Why?
Bryson: This girl Megan. I don't like her not one bit ever since she came into this industry. Plus, since she has a boyfriend as well this makes things even better.
Julia: Why can't you do it?
Bryson: I already have bigger fish to fry and I have some very valuable information that I found out. So when you do get the photos and information have it sent to Hollywood Insider and you remain anonymous.
Julia: Hmmmm. I'll see what I can do.
Bryson: Great. I'll have your contract ready soon as you get the job done.

This better work. Tony needs to understand that I'm looking out for him and that I have to protect him and this company. I can't risk anymore mistakes.