Ch. 56 Going Public

Megan POV
The Grammys have arrived. I'm so excited. And who's my date? Tony!! We talked in advance about it. We talked about how we aren't gonna let the press get to us or anything and we are just gonna be ourselves.
I'm currently at the hotel getting ready. I pull out my phone as I'm getting ready to make a Instagram Live.

Megan: Hey, guys! I'm currently getting ready for the Grammys. Say hi to everyone guys.

My team says hi and waves at everyone.

Megan: So I'm gonna do a little quick Q&A with you guys. So I'll answer any of your questions.

The fans started asking questions so fast.

Megan: Woah. These are going quick. Let's see. Here's one, how excited are you about the Grammys? I'm very excited. This is my first one. Plus, I'm nominated for three categories. Which is crazy.

I do a few more questions. It's actually a lot of fun. The fans are being so nice and are asking great questions.

Megan: Okay guys, imma go now. I need to finish getting ready. Thanks so much for the questions. Love you all.

I stop the live stream and I finished getting ready. My glam team does an amazing job. My makeup is jus like how I had it when I went to The Billiard. My hair is curly. My dress is beautiful.

Megan: Okay, Tony is downstairs

Jane: Okay. I'll be there too. Have fun.
Megan: I will. Thanks Jane. See ya later.

I head downstairs to meet up with Tony. I get there and he looks so handsome in his tux.

Tony POV
I'm on my phone in the lobby waiting for Megan. I look up and see her come out of the elevator and she has my mouth to the floor.

Megan: Hi...
Tony: Hi. You look.....wow.
Megan: Haha. I have you speechless?

I nod my head yes because she's right. I am speechless.

Megan: Hahahaha. You look handsome yourself.
Tony: Thanks babe. You ready?
Megan: Yep.
Tony: After you.

We head out in and get in the car to head to the red carpet. I look at stunning Megan and she seems nervous. I touch her hand.

Tony: You seem nervous babe.

Megan POV
I can't hide anything from this man. He knows me well.

Megan: I am a little bit.
Tony: Don't be. You'll do great.
Megan: I don't know. I'm just a little nervous about us going public about our relationship.
Tony: Don't worry. We are not doing this for just showing off. I really love and care about about you. You make me a better person and open my eyes to a lot.

Tony made my heart smile with that. I couldn't help but smile at him.

Megan: Awww babe....
Tony: I mean it. I love you.
Megan: I love you too.

We lean in and give each other a quick kiss.
Soon we arrive to the Grammys red carpet. Tony helps me out of the car and we started walking the red carpet hand in hand. Ever person there is shocked.

Sabrina POV
I'm hanging out at Carson's place and we are watching the Grammys.

Sabrina: Carson! Hurry up the red carpet is on.
Carson: Okay. I'm coming.

Carson comes back with the snacks.

Carson: Hey look. It's Tony and Megan.
Sabrina: It is. They look amazing.
Carson: Right.

Megan POV
Tony and I are walking the red carpet. We strike poses for the cameras. The media is going crazy about us being together.

Paparazzi #1: Megan and Tony, are you two a couple?

Tony leans in and whispers in my ear.

Tony: Don't answer it. Let our affection show it.
Megan: Okay.
Tony: Remember what I said on the way here.

I remember everything Tony told me and all the fun we are having together. It makes me smile and I look in his eyes. I bit my lip forgetting that we are in public, but I don't care.

Megan: I love you.
Tony: I love you.

I pull him in and kiss him on the cheek. I was aiming for the lips, but I'll save it for later. Tony smiles at me satisfied. We continue to walk the red carpet. We did avoid the press as much as we could, but did we interact with other artists there? Duh!! Tony introduces me to several of them that he has done songs with.
Eventually, we made it inside and we sat down at our seats.