Ch. 25 Final Show Down

Megan POV
The next day, we all got up super early in the morning to catch a flight back to LA. On the way there, Tony and I didn't really speak to each other much. My guess is because of yesterday. Well, you can't blame us.
We get on the plane and thankfully we aren't sitting next to each other. After a 3 1/2 hour flight we are in LA. Honestly I feel good to be back, but at the same time I'm getting a bad feeling something is gonna happen.
We all go to our hotel and check in. Afterwards, we go to The Form to do our soundcheck. It wasn't too bad. Well, it's the last show on tour. After soundcheck, I go to my dressing to chill. I walk in and I'm shocked.

Laura, Matt, Bailey, and Carson: Surprise!!
Megan: Oh my God!!

I run and hug everyone.

Megan: Oh I've missed you guys!!!
Bailey: We've missed you more.
Carson: I'm so glad to see you Megan.
Megan: You have no idea how glad I am to see you.

Literally no idea. Little does he know.

**down the hall**

Tony POV
I walk in my dressing room and my parents and Hadley are there. This was an unexpected surprise.

Lucy: My baby boy.

I go to my mom and hug her.

Lucy: Oh it's so good to see you.
Tony: You too mom.
Hadley: Hey big bro!
Tony: Hey sis.

I hug Hadley. To be honest, my mom and Hadley are really the only two in my family that I can go to and feel like I'm me. Like I don't worry about my fans, my music, or anything. Just being with them is everything to me.

Bryson: Son.
Tony: Hello dad.

We both shake hands. I really wish my dad and I could be on good terms and for him to understand. But I don't think that will ever happen.

Bryson: So tell us, how has the tour been going?
Tony: It's been going great. Great crowds and all. Megan is doing fantastic.
Hadley: I saw on her Instagram some of her posts and it's so cool.
Lucy: I have to say from what Hadley showed me, Megan is very talented.
Hadley: Can I see her?

I look over at my dad and he is giving me the disapproval look. He really doesn't like Megan at all.

Tony: I don't know Hadley. Her friends are with her right now.
Hadley: Please? I haven't seen her in forever.

She gives me the sad puppy eyes. Man I hate that.

Tony: Okay fine. But—

With that she walked out the room. I follow her to Megan's dressing room. My parents follow me.

Megan POV
Carson had to go take care of something, but he promised me that he'll come to the show. Laura, Matt, and Bailey are still in the dressing room with me. As we are talking, I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door and it's Hadley.

Hadley: MEGAN!!

Hadley hugs me super tight. I was able to laugh a bit. And I hug her back.

Megan: Hi Hadley.
Hadley: It's been forever.
Megan: It's only been a couple of months.
Hadley: But still though.
Megan: Hahahaha. Okay. Come in.

She comes in, but little did I know Tony and his parents were right behind her.

Megan: Oh! I didn't—
Lucy: It's okay. It's good to see you again Megan.
Megan: It's good to see you too Lucy.

And Bryson. The man who hates my guts.

Megan: Mr. Bryson.
Bryson: Megan.

It was intense and awkward at the same time.

Megan: Oh, I forgot. This is Laura and Matt. They are Bailey's parents and my adoptive parents.
Hadley: Wait you were adopted?
Megan: Yep. My parents died when I was a teenager and they took me in.
Lucy: Oh dear. I'm so sorry.
Megan: It's okay. Whenever I wear this necklace that my parents got for me I know that everything is okay.
Lucy: That is so sweet.

Mr. Bryson didn't seem to show any type of emotions at all.

Hadley: When is your album gonna drop?
Megan: It's gonna drop soon. I'm excited.
Hadley: I can't wait either.
Bryson: I need to make a call.

Mr. Bryson walks out my dressing room.

Lucy: I'm so sorry about my husband.
Laura: It's okay. He's a busy man.
Hadley: I can't wait to see you perform.
Megan: It's gonna be so much fun.

Then, I had a thought. I know it's risky, but what the hey.

Megan: Hadley, how would you like to perform with me.

Her mouth falls to the floor and she squeals with excitement.

Hadley: Are you serious?!
Megan: Yeah. We can do the song that we recorded.
Tony: Wait, you two did a song together?
Megan: Yeah. I had to keep it a secret. But Hadley has an amazing voice.
Lucy: Oh my baby is growing up.
Megan: So what do you say Hadley?
Hadley: What about my dad? You know how he is?
Megan: He's gonna have to deal with me before he gets to you. So what do you say?
Hadley:Heck yeah.
Megan: Awesome. I'll go talk to the musicians about the song and we should be good.

I go talk to the musicians about the change being made. I give them the song and they told me that they can absolutely play it.
Time passes, meet and greet comes and goes. I'm ready to go perform on stage with Here I Am.
I go onstage and sing Here I Am.

Megan: Thank you. How we feeling tonight?

The fans go crazy.

Megan: That's what I'm here for. So tonight, I'm going to do a little something different. I'm gonna have a very special guest come on and sing this song with me. Now this song is gonna be on the new album.

The fans get excited when I said that.

Megan: So welcome to the stage my new best friend, Miss Hadley Carter.

Hadley comes on stage. The fans get excited. Then, the band starts playing Look How High We Can Fly/Perfect Day. We sing the song so perfectly. The crowd loves the song. After we sing the song, we took a bow and the fans cheer for us. I wave and blow kisses to the fans.

Hadley: Thank you.

Then, we both go off stage. Hadley goes to her mom and her mom is definitely so proud of her.

Lucy: Hadley, you sounded incredible.
Hadley: Thanks mom.

The show goes on and then I go back on stage and sing Dreaming of The City Lights for one final time on this tour.
Soon the show was over. And it was so lit.