50 | The End

MARIA

CAMILA is getting better. Still has pneumonia, but getting better. I'm so thankful to whoever payed for her medical bill because I didn't have any money.

"You have to stop smoking in here, Claire," I tell Claire who was smoking in our living room. She coughs, but waves me off.

After they got kicked out of the mansion, life has not been the same. Claire is completely different. She would go to the nightclubs and sometimes, she'd barge into our apartment because she had no place to stay. Her parents lived a better life than we did, because Alyssa decided to have mercy on them even though their son did her wrong.

"Claire, I'm serious. " I said, slapping the cigarette from her hands. She frowns, standing up to push me.

"What the hell? That was expensive, " She hissed at me, leaning down to pick it up.

"Well, maybe you should start spending money on a house instead of cigarettes. " I state and she scowls at me.

"Its your fault I'm like this. You ruined our lives, Maria. We lived in a mansion before you came along. You ruined everything!" She shouts, making Baby Camila cry from her place near the sofa.

She just glared at me before walking out of the house. I quickly run to my baby, picking her up from her crib as I tried to make her stop crying, trying not to think about the hurtful thing she's said.

***

"I'm so tired. My boss is an asshole," Bryce groaned, slumping on the couch that evening. I go and sit beside him, resting my head on his chest.

He touches my face, saying, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I snuggled closer to him.

He sits up, making me move away. Bryce looked nothing like the first time I saw him. Right now, he looks so exhausted. He has facial hair now. That beard. But I still love him no matter what.

He holds my hand as he looked me in the eyes, "I promise I'll give you the life you and Camila deserve. Please be patient, Ruby."

I give him a small smile, putting my other hand on top of his, saying, "I'll be by your side no matter what."

He smiles lovingly at me before leaning in for a kiss. A kiss then turnes out into a make-out session.

That night, Bryce and I made love again. That night, we just enjoyed being with each other and forgot about all our problems.

ALYSSA

"ANGEL, I'VE MISSED YOU," Emma exclaimed when she saw me sitting in the living room.

I stand up, running over to her happily. We hug eachother and I can't stop smiling because I'm finally reunited with her.

Earlier, after work, Nico picked me up right away with 3 cars behind us and 2 more in front till we arrived at the Dragonov Territory. I was confused why we needed that much security. Nico wouldn't explain to me what's going on until we reached this place.