56

"It's awfully high up here

"It's awfully high up here." Ellis stated as James, Carter and Jerry looked at her from the ground. The three decided it was time to teach her how to ride Toffee.

"You'll be fine Ellie." Carter said with a half hearted chuckle.

"I'm not scared." Ellis turned and faced her brother with a cheeky smile.

"I bet." James laughed, running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

"It's simple. Place your feet in here." Jerry said pointing to the stirrup. "Hold on to this. Tightly." He motioned to the reigns. Ellis' knuckles turned white for how tight she was holding on to the reigns.

"Then you just go!" James said as he tapped the horse making Toffee run.

"I hate you James!" Ellis shouted as Toffee started to run faster. She almost fell off Toffee because she wasn't holding on properly.

Ellis hair must've been getting all knotty in the wind. But she had a huge smile on her face regardless. She felt free. Like nothing and nobody could stop her.

"I love you too Ellie!" James shouted as he doubled over laughing. He always believed that the best way to learn something was hands on.

"She doesn't even know how to stop." Carter pointed out as he heard his younger sisters giggles.

"She will figure it out." James shrugged.