C H A P T E R 15

~

"If we aren't fast enough, she'll die!"

"And the others?"

"They died in the accident. This one is the only survivor."

The only survivor? What were they talking about; Y/n was going to a surprise location for her birthday. But where was she now? And more importantly, where did everyone go?

~

Y/n refused to make eye contact with the person she bumped into, scared of being embarrassed. It was only her first day, and she had already started to embarrass herself.

"Fucking hell Toby, how many times do I have to tell you not to fling yourself off the damn stairs-" Masky abruptly stopped when seeing Y/n's eyes burn holes into the ground, refusing to look at him. He quirked a brow, observing her figure. She looked the same as before; h/c hair, e/c eyes, s/c skin. The only thing that changed was her sense of style, which seemed to be better, in his opinion.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and accidentally fell. You're, okay right? You aren't hurt or anything..." The shorter female continued to ramble, and the brunette was starting to get annoyed.

"Stop fucking rambling."  Masky interrupted Y/n. She snapped her head up towards him, feeling even more humiliated than before.

"Sorry..."  The male looked her up and down, then scoffed. He walked up the stairs, leaving Y/n standing there, too many thoughts on her mind.

She repeated his words over and over in her head, reminding herself of his voice.

'Why is his voice so...familiar?' Y/n as a person didn't know many men personally. BEN had only recently become her friend and not too long before she had become friends with Tim.

Ah yes, Tim. He was supposedly a college student at an unknown college. He lived with two roommates and was overall just a regular person. Or at least that was to be believed.

From the moment they met, Y/n knew something was off about him, but she couldn't point it out. Like a puzzle with one piece just slightly off.

Y/n walked back up the stairs and into the laundry room. She wanted to be alone for the rest of the day. There was already too much social interaction for her to handle in a week, let alone one day.

"People disgust me."

~

The next morning Y/n woke up in the laundry room. It wasn't as embarrassing as one might think it was, though. It smelled terrible; Like blood, death, and alcohol. But I guess that was because she was in a house full of serial killers.

She sighed and fixed her hair into a loose ponytail, then snuck up the stairs and into her room. Almost everyone was asleep, except for a few. The talking was barely audible, yet Y/n could still understand everything they were saying.

"Fucking shit why is everything so loud?!" The girl whisper yelled, shutting the door of her room. Every single movement was able to be heard. A sensory overload, if you'd like to call it.

Deciding that she needed to calm down, Y/n picked out a particular hoodie that stood out to her a lot. It was a very much over sized hoodie, (___) in color with (___) decals. Y/n showed a strong liking for the hoodie, grabbing it to wear. Along with that they grabbed some other clothes to complete their outfit. They decided to take a long, and much needed, shower to de-stress from what she had been going through during the course of the past two weeks.

A/N: Too lazy Right now to edit the chapters to make sense, but whenever it said signature hoodie or Dino hoodie just ignore it and wear whatever the hell you want.

Once out of the shower, Y/n brushed her hair and left it out. The weather outside was sunny, but not enough to make someone sweat. It was, quite literally, perfect weather.

'Y/n, come to my study.'

Slenderman's voice boomed in her mind. It felt, no sounded, like static, yet was also smooth. But it didn't matter. All that did was that she had to get to Slender's office.

It didn't take too long for her to get to said location; maybe a minute or so, but she had a good time looking around. The occasional glances from people who weren't too fond of her got uncomfortable at times, but she pushed through it.

The h/c haired girl knocked on the cool, dark brown wooded door. She thought that the door looked much of a jacobean type of wood, though who was she to tell?

"Y/n, please come in."

~

"Come on, you stupid gremlin. You get the great chance of training me once again!"

"Wow." Y/n pouted, then smacked the back of his head.

"I'm going to change and come back in a bit. Don't miss me too much!" BEN scoffed and descended the stairs quite loudly. Slender had asked of him to train Y/n in the killing aspect. BEN wasn't all too good at combat; If he were to speak honestly, he knew most of his combat skills from watching the others. But it was still better than what you'd expect an average person's fighting skills.

Y/n would later be going on her first, well actually second, kill. She didn't seem too against it; if anything, excited. Which BEN would have found weird if he didn't know Y/n too well.

"It's too early for this crap."

. . .

This chapter was really weird.

Edited

-Blxrrii