Chapter 4

LOOK ITS DYLAN O'BRIAN!!! He is Jace in the book but if you have your own little Jace in your head, go ahead and imagine yours! I really dont mind!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finally arrive home from a stressing day at school. I went straight into the pantry to find a jar of Nutella somewhere and throw myself onto the couch.
Mum was still at work so it gave me time to watch a few episodes of The Walking Dead. Im into all those gory shows.
Suddenly, the phone breaks huge rings and frightened me as I was so deep into watching my show.
Jace. Jace. Jace. Was all I thought about when the phone rang. I ran to it and stumbled on the way dropping my spoon of Nutella onto the floor.
"Crap" I curse because I couldn't be bothered cleaning it up. I reach the phone.
"Hello?"
"You ordered Pizza?" The person on the other end said.
"Uh. No. Wrong number bye" Right before I was about to slam the phone, the voice begged.
"Wait wait wait! Its only me Tess! Its Jace!"
"Im telling you; I was seconds away from hanging up! Don't do that!" I tried to seem angry but laughter is all that I tried to hold back.
"Forgive me."
"Apology accepted."
"What you up to Tess?"
"Watching the Walking Dead, what about you?"
"You watch that?" He sounded surprised.
"Do you?"
"Thats the only thing I watch!" He said cracking up. I laughed with him.
"And you know what? Ill turn it off just to talk to you. You should feel special Jace!!" I say trying to sound sarcastic.
I turned it off and headed upstairs into my room.
"Where are you?" He sounded curious.
"My house. Where else?"
"Oh."
"Why Jace?"
"Im a caring person"
"More like stalker!" I said jokingly.
He laughed on the other end of the line. It put a smile on my face to be reminded that I was actually talking to Jace. And that he actually really did call me. No guy has ever called me. This was a big thing for me and I couldn't wait to tell mum. I know, I sound like a little child who has just gotten a puppy for christmas but it feels special though.
"Ive been meaning to ask you..." I took a long pause as he awaited. I didn't know whether to ask about his bite on the side of his neck. It was just getting to me and made me curious each hour.
"There is this mark on-"
"On the side of my neck?" He finished my sentence.
"Yeah..."
"You really wanna know?" He teased me.
"Yes!"
"Then invite me over to your place."
Everything went quiet. I thought through it. Mum wasnt home and would she appreciate a good looking guy here? Oh what the heck! Hes only a friend!
"I Tess, invite you over to my place"
"Serious?" He happily said
"Why not?"
"Ill be there in 10"
"Wait-"
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
He hung up.
Whatta douch..doesnt even know where I live...I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

*ding dong*