Chapter 14

Theo James!!!!
Theo James is starring as Dylan in this book! The Alpha who killed Jace's dad. Dylan is 24. You can if you wish to imagine your own Dylan if you like, I dont mind one bit! Expect to see Dylan in this book.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I finished reading Jace's mind, I had let go of his hold. I needed space to think. I paced to my drawer as I started picking up speed on packing. I threw in my bras and the rest of it and zipped up the bag taking a huge "phew" as I was exhausted. I felt him watching me then as I heard him roll his eyes and laugh.

Jace was in my bathroom brushing his teeth as I sat there thinking. I was blown away by what Jace was thinking. He wanted a pup? This surely needed to wait. I'm only 18. He was only 18 too.

It needed to wait.

I don't think Jace knew I had read his mind. Imagine if he did. He'd punish me. I decided to keep it to myself as I then thought about mum and my bro. Id miss them, but Im sure they'd undertand. After all, they should be happy. Its early to move at only 18 but thats apart of a Luna rule. The Luna must move in with her Alpha at 18.

Jace said his home was somewhere far from here. Im half glad. I just want to be able to speak to my mum once in a while thats all.

"Tess? You all packed?" He says while brushing his teeth. He still looked gorgeous.
"Yeah, you?"
"My mum packed my stuff we just need to go through her place and pick the keys up for the house and our car."
"Ok. Do you want breakfast?" I offered him even though I couldn't be stuffed I still asked.
"Nah. Ill last." He went to spit the rest of his toothpaste out of his mouth.
He wore a pair of jeans and a tank top exposing his muscles which I found hot.

"Lets go Tess" He through me over his shoulder as I started cackling. He also picked up my suitcases which weighed him and I put together so he was strong.

He jogged down the stairs as he playfully started to drop me. I screamed and through me back onto his shoulder.
"You thought I was going to drop you?" He laughed and on the rest of the way had me on his back as he walked to his house.

The ground had changed from pavement to gravel and knew we had arrived at his house. There was a car parked. Convertable!!! He playfully through me into the car.
"Stay girl" As he treated me like a little puppy, I laughed.

He then went inside. Im assuming he went to say goodbye to his relatives. It only took a few minutes as his mother kissed him goodbye.

As he hugged her, I just saw his face resting on her shoulder. I put a thumbs up winking at him.
"Mummy's boy hey?" I said through our mind link trying to piss him off. It worked as I saw him roll his eyes at me.

His mum gave me a little wave as we drove out her driveway.

"Our future starts here" As he accelerated and sped basically three times over the speed limit. I screamed in excitement as we both laughed together.