Chapter 26

"Where is the father?" Micky asks while we escape the cell and finding our way to light.
"Right now, I have no idea, but he should be searching." I said hoping.

Most of the way, I was limping and rubbing my stomach trying to sooth my pup. I felt so happy but at the same time, unsafe and not sure if the environment shell live in will be safe.

Micky holds my hand and leads me out into the forest from out of a cave.
"You are a wolf right?" Micky stopped us both in our tracks.
"Yeah."
"I need you to howl." Micky said.
"I know, it might hurt the pup but Jace will easily find his way to us if you howl, maybe he'll respond." She said hopefully.

I made a huge deafening howl. Micky was covering her ears and cringing her nose. It was quite funny but the pain in my stomach was escruciating.

I drop to the floor as I catch my breath again panting. Micky was right there beside me helping me back up and leading me down the mountain.

A few seconds later, I hear Jaces howl.
"Thats him!!" I couldn't help but have a huge grin on my face.
"Do you have the strength to mind link him?" Micky asks
"How do you know all that stuff? Are you a wolf too?" I took a look at her neck as she quickly covered it with her long hair. She looked at me uncomfortably. There was a mark..
"But youre only 15-"
"14!" She butted in as tears began filling her eyes.
"But..how" I look deep into her eyes as I rub her back trying to calm her.
"I don't belong to anyone. I was claimed without permission..." She then crashed into my chest and started to cry.

I couldn't believe it.
This poor girl was basically
Raped.