Chapter 7

I woke up at 9:00 am and realised I had school. Mum was at work so I guess I had a choice to either stay home and be lazy or go to school making a fool out of myself.
I rang up Jace to see if he was still home because we both stayed up late talking last night.
It was only a few rings to get Jace to pick up.
"Hey Tess"
"How's you know?"
"I sensed it. You know Tess, you can just use mind-link if you need to talk to me."
He sounded so smart but the thing is I didn't know how to use it because I've basically apart of his wolf gang now and I needed to know.
"How do you use it?..Wait! I called you to ask if you're at home!"
"Yes Tess. I miss you!"
"You don't need to call me "Tess" if you don't wanna? You can call me babe?"
"Or I can just show you to my pack tonight?" He asked waiting for my reply.
I took a while to answer him and Im sure he thought that I wasn't on the other end seeing as I took so long to answer.
"There are others?" I sounded surprised. That was all I could say. I was just taken back by what he said and wasnt sure if I was ready to make that choice.
What if they dont like me?
What if they'll think ill take their Alpha away from them?
I didn't want that to happen.
Ive only just been marked as a wolf and they'll think that Im bot capable of doing what they do best...to lead.
I dismissed the invitation not only because I was scared but just doubting myself.
"Isnt it too early?" I came out saying.
"Nothing is too early. You are my mate. They will respect. Don't ever think they wont because if they dont, Ill be throwing punches in. Even if my pack and I are close..no one is ever going to hurt my Luna."
Luna? That must be another word for "mate"I'm sure?
"Could you train me?"
I simply said
"Anything for you..Luna."

Authors note:
Go read my friends book I wasn't Rejected by Georgiapolcino
Lots of love! xx