Chapter 20

"WHAT!" I scream. I drop to the floor and sob angry and sad at the same time.
"Tessa sit!" He grabs me by the shoulders and sits me down on the bed.
"I wont let anyone hurt you."
I began to sob on his bare chest. He strokes my hair and rests his head onto the top of mine.

He pulls me from his chest and says
"I love you Tess."
"I love you too." He places me under the sheets of the bed and he follows me in too. He wraps his arms around me as I cry.
"Ill be here, catching your tears. I wont let one teardrop reach the ground" He say as he strokes my cheek. I beam in a sudden smile from his beautiful words.

I instantly forget about Dylan and focus on Jace's eyes and enjoying his touch. I wasn't crying because I didn't feel safe, in fact, I felt super protected. Im crying because who would want to kill someone who had never hurt him? I never met Dylan, but my wolf wanted to shred him into pieces.

He's not going to touch Jace. I don't care if its "Jace's turn to die" its never going to be his turn if he's with me...period.

I fell asleep as I focused on Jace's soothing words. I knew he didn't want to tell me about Dylan, but he didn't have a choice. I was grateful that he did because now I can be prepared.

Ill have Ryan as my body guard. Jace still isn't sire he really wants a guy to be around me while he's out doing "pack duties". From now on, I'm going to be around a lot of guys which is going to piss Jace off. Guys cant even look at me basically with a dress on! I guess, I'm glad in a way because I wouldn't want a guy who isn't protective.

I love Jace.